What do you do between que times alliance?

challenge anyone level 20-50 to a duel in GS
ive won one vs a 54, but that doesnt say much considering he kept using pyroblast and i just walked behind him every time lol

Back when i was f2p, BiS (but without BoA's), raped a 53 Huntard, muppet was melee range, no pet, and i'm pretty sure he was only auto attacking me :L

if not that then it was something like "Raptor Strike" or some shit :L hhaha

but yeah, was noob ;)

one word: LocalDefense!!!! usually STM =D

challenge anyone level 20-50 to a duel in GS
ive won one vs a 54, but that doesnt say much considering he kept using pyroblast and i just walked behind him every time lol

and this was recently? how do you even hit a 54 now? i've reduced my limit to only fighting people up to 15 levels higher than me since the patch :(

Yeah, duels have really changed, you have to crazy hit stack for a separate dueling set. I used to not have any trouble dueling normally geared players 20-30 lvls higher on my 10, 19, 24, but now 10-15 lvls higher is actually challenging.

constantly curse the queue times/type in caps and scream in vent and ponder why am i still playing the sh!t faction when I can get so much more on horde..and then ragequit and actually get on horde

one word: LocalDefense!!!! usually STM =D
and this was recently? how do you even hit a 54 now? i've reduced my limit to only fighting people up to 15 levels higher than me since the patch :(

it was in cata on my rogue. normally i wouldnt duel somone that high, but they guy was challenging level 10's to duels and one shotting them while bragging about how good he was and how nooby they were.... so somone had to put him in his place =)

it was in cata on my rogue. normally i wouldnt duel somone that high, but they guy was challenging level 10's to duels and one shotting them while bragging about how good he was and how nooby they were.... so somone had to put him in his place =)

lol'd, serves him right.

What i did was farm items for different specific professions and farmed allot for sea turtle mainly.

Yeah boring ass stuff waiting for que pops thank God for horde 3minute pops.

Users who are viewing this thread