What do to for 19s

Colion

Legend
Move characters to perma-60 realms or keep characters on TBC realms?

There is also an option to pay to copy your character rather than move it.

Reactions: KPI
With Burning Crusade announced to come sometime in 2021, we have the option for each character to stay in Classic forever, or continue to Burning Crusade.

What say you? Will you leave? Will you Stay?

Try to comment WHY you like Classic or TBC better. Maybe even share some thing's others might not know about TBC or Classic. Let's start a discussion!

I plan to move to BC for 2 reasons: I want to, and I expect the community to (and thus the Queues!) : ) But as a security mechanism in case initial hype somehow dies in a year or two I'll probably also pay for cloning.

I am going to TBC to fulfill my twink nostalgia.
I'm not in here for the community, don't care what you guys do.

Might also pay to copy one of my BiS twinks to stay in vanilla in case vanilla classic would merge realms and have somewhat decent population

unknown.png

I suspect that most players would move to TBC. I will be moving to TBC on almost all of my characters, but depending on the cloning costs, I may clone some for Classic Vanilla.

I think the queues for sub 60 BGs in Classic Vanilla will collapse.
[doublepost=1613925297,1613925238][/doublepost]
I plan to move to BC for 2 reasons: I want to, and I expect the community to (and thus the Queues!) : ) But as a security mechanism in case initial hype somehow dies in a year or two I'll probably also pay for cloning.

In a year or two, people will be moving to Classic WotLK. :)

think im gonna stick with classic where you can watch the lord of the rings trilogy during polymorph and still have time to spare
wait i just played a game of warsong gulch on my magician and every polymorph broke after 4 seconds. are u saying it is meant to last longer?

wait i just played a game of warsong gulch on my magician and every polymorph broke after 4 seconds. are u saying it is meant to last longer?

With pugs that apply very important dots on everything... NOPE!

think im gonna stick with classic where you can watch the lord of the rings trilogy during polymorph and still have time to spare

If polymorph lasts longer, you regenerate more hp!
Thus I am definitely going to stay on Classic ...

highresrollsafe.jpg

Also with 2v2 arena skirmish, I might end up in a team with this @Arkant guy when solo queuing. Yikes.

Not sure if mentioned, but you be able to copy your Toon so you can have one on Vanilla and TBC iirc?

You are correct though since there will be a financial cost to cloning a toon to be used in both Vanilla and TBC, I think most players will go where the queues will more likely be active... TBC.

Users who are viewing this thread