What did you loot today?=)

Finally dropped the shoulder out of 50 epic shoulders, then got lucky with the trinket.

Attachments

• alrion_armor.png
    alrion_armor.png
    157.7 KB · Views: 166
After like 130+ runs of Docks, that's the second WFed I got in total. I mean it works I guess? Just a dragged out grind. I'd like to add that the shadow totem is actually easier and better than the ooze trinket. The Ooze's rng can be annoying and sometimes it takes ages for one to spawn.

Attachments

• IMG_20231119_203258.jpg
    IMG_20231119_203258.jpg
    681.9 KB · Views: 115
After like 130+ runs of Docks, that's the second WFed I got in total. I mean it works I guess? Just a dragged out grind. I'd like to add that the shadow totem is actually easier and better than the ooze trinket. The Ooze's rng can be annoying and sometimes it takes ages for one to spawn.

wait, what do you mean the second wf in 130 runs? This is absolutely impossible, you are doing something wrong.

wait, what do you mean the second wf in 130 runs? This is absolutely impossible, you are doing something wrong.
I mean maybe its an exaggeration, but I am quite sure it is 100+ runs because its been weeks since I started doing Docks. Im doing it solo. Aint sure what exactly is wrong I am doing, does changing the loot drop to Enhancement shaman while being restoration fucks up rng in WFings?

It is pretty rare to not get a WF in 10 full clears (40 drops). To only get 2 in 100+ clears (400 + drops) is extremely, EXTREMELY unlucky. You can check your statistics tab to see the amount of WOD bosses killed but if it's even close to 400-500 and you only have 2 epics, something is messed up. And no, changing loot spec is not affecting the rng.

I mean maybe its an exaggeration, but I am quite sure it is 100+ runs because its been weeks since I started doing Docks. Im doing it solo. Aint sure what exactly is wrong I am doing, does changing the loot drop to Enhancement shaman while being restoration fucks up rng in WFings?
Dang mate that's about a 0.0000000000000000005 % chance to happen !
Something isn't working properly, I've never seen worst odds before.
Btw nice that you got a speed proc on the versatility trinket :)

I just checked my stats, and I've done about 300 WoD full dungeons to get two "double proc" items (WF+socket or WF+tert) so far. I think I've gotten a rare socket+tert too, so let's say 100 runs per double-proc, or about 10 runs per WF seems reasonable.

Any idea what the proc rate is? It looks like a 30s debuff, so you could potentially proc it and then even weapon swap. No idea if that would even be competitive though.
100% on my 20 warrior with WW spam not sure about other classes.

Recently, let's say after the last update before the anniversary, with my level 11 I noticed a drastic drop chance for epic upgrades in WOD dungeons. I haven't done any other tests because these days I'm grinding rep in alterac valley.
I hope it's bad rng.

Чернокнижник один из самых комфортных классов для прохождения соло данжей

Users who are viewing this thread