What class?

m0l1n

OG
Hey.

I've finaly desided to make a level 19 twink, but I dont know which class.

I want a fun class, not just a op booring one.

A supportive class could be quite fun aswell.

Anyway, suggestions? :)

-m0l1n

I suggest a warlock :)

Not fast bored at that one...

Don't roll a holy pally if you're new to 19, you'll get gibbed by rogs and'll rage.

Druid is perfect class for starting 19, first off they can FC or Heal, can survive easily and should slowly ease you into the supporting roles of CC + Healing.

Definately roll either a rogue or a druid for your first class.

If you have alot of aggression I would choose an easier but very effective dps class, either a hunter or warlock. If you want a more laid back role but still want to play one of the top 3 most valuble classes in wsg and arenas I'd go with a priest. Mabye shaman? (I don't have any experience with them but they're a good twink class)

I see alot druid recommedations but I wouldn't chose one as my first twink. For one, you only need 1 druid in wsg so if you just wanna run the flag you might be disapointed because the best person gets the job (gear, skill). Secondly, it takes a special kind of person to make a good FC. Not everyones cut out for it. You need alot of wsg experience before hand and it takes good team work and communication to get the job done.

Classes I wouldn't role as my first twink are:

Druid

Mage

Warrior (need to be epically geared to be effective)

Rogue (don't make one for wsg)

Paladin (don't make one for dps)

Porksoda said:
I see alot druid recommedations but I wouldn't chose one as my first twink. For one, you only need 1 druid in wsg so if you just wanna run the flag you might be disapointed because the best person gets the job (gear, skill). Secondly, it takes a special kind of person to make a good FC. Not everyones cut out for it. You need alot of wsg experience before hand and it takes good team work and communication to get the job done.

Druids arent just for FC'ing, resto support druids that are unkiteable, uncatchable and uninteruptable are a pain in the ass.

Porksoda said:

Why not, ret pala's do just fine.

Ardent said:
Druids arent just for FC'ing, resto support druids that are unkiteable, uncatchable and uninteruptable are a pain in the ass.

I was referring to FC. IMO shaman or priest would make a better support class.

Ardent said:
Why not, ret pala's do just fine.

you could say the same thing about wsg rogues but in reality, hunters, warlocks and good warriors do much more damage.

Did you listen to a word I said:/

HPallies are barely viable @ 19 as it is, and if your new to the bracket you'll get destroyed.

It isn't like 80 where you can easyfarm gear and spam FoL.

And as for the CharDev if your really THAT set on HPally; get another DAH with +22int and get Deadskull with 7stam, and slap +4mp5 on the Arctic Buckler.

EVERYONE, save FCers @ debuff, @ 19 uses Minor Speed. Since Pallies have no way of catching up with a +movement class do you really not even want to be able to keep up with FCers/Anything. Minor Speed is a must.

Tbh, Spidersilk+LavishlyJeweledRing > Seal+Satchel Cloak; if your HoJ misses it's game over pretty much, since its your "LoS Band/Go for kill" Spell. Get used to fakecasting, isn't the easiest thing to do on a HPally so just make sure you get 225 LB Asap.

Gl

m0l1n said:
I'm srsly really tempted to make a paladin, seems really fun in both pve and pvp, and im willing to transfer to a good guild too, so if anyone needs a class I can make any :)

Here's a druid I made: character planner . 19 druid resto .d - chardev.org

And my spelladin! :d : character planner . 19 shockadin ! - chardev.org

Feedback and suggestions please :D

-m0l1n

Roll what you want, any class that will get you up at 3:00 AM in the morning to get that AGM trinket, class balance changes all the time. DPS paladins may be able to stunlock kill (+/- crusader proc to be determined) in cata with the additional option of tauren warstomp, bombs, HoJ and an added attack that will deal a huge amount of damage. don't let anyone tell you a DPS paladin isn't good.

Porksoda said:
If you have alot of aggression I would choose an easier but very effective dps class, either a hunter or warlock. If you want a more laid back role but still want to play one of the top 3 most valuble classes in wsg and arenas I'd go with a priest. Mabye shaman? (I don't have any experience with them but they're a good twink class)

Druid

Mage

What are you talking about? I get crit for 400s by ret pallys.. All you need to do is spam judgement to do tons of damage.

Porksoda said:

Druid

Mage

Hunters are OP, and he said he does not want anything OP, and rogues can do fine, especially with acess to shadowfangs, one could completely obliterate the other teams healers with sprint and SS spam and kick, if you don't calll removing the opposing team's healers helpful, you smoke.

By the way, a lot is two words.

Not alot, a lot.

This is what a space looks like. There, I did that in between these two lines. Throw one of those in between a and lot. To make a space, press the long bar in between alt and depending your keyboard, the one to the right of it.

A lot.

See? it is very easy.

You try!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_bar

People learn this in elementary school, I am sure you would not do well on Are you smarter then a fifth grader.

McBankington said:

Not alot, a lot.

This is what a space looks like. There, I did that in between these two lines. Throw one of those in between a and lot. To make a space, press the long bar in between alt and depending your keyboard, the one to the right of it.

A lot.

See? it is very easy.

You try!

Space bar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

People learn this in elementary school, I am sure you would not do well on Are you smarter then a fifth grader.

Ghahahaha roflmao ;b

I'm making a paladin btw.

-m0l1n

McBankington said:

Not alot, a lot.

A lot.

See? it is very easy.

You try!

Space bar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I thought a lot was nine words...

Don't forget to take YOU'RE meds before you post :p

Users who are viewing this thread