What class would you be IRL?

why would anyone be a rogue? theres nothing a rogue has thats useful irl apart from stealth. Which mage does better

What I mean is I dont think most people actually stop for a second and actually think they just shout out the class they think is the coolest. for example I would never in my life touch a mage ingame but irl I cant imagine something more useful then a mage

Priest is obviously the best choice. I mean, sure, Mages can teleport, Druids can shift shapes, Rogues can stealth for ever. But think about it, you can control peoples minds! That could make the you richest and most powerful person in the world! Without anyone knowing you're behind it! And with the least amount of effort possible :3

Yes but not everyone crave for that power. Sure you could fix alot of idiotic shit in the world, well mainly shit coming from the US goverment.

Chuck Norris. Oh wait....

What I mean is I dont think most people actually stop for a second and actually think they just shout out the class they think is the coolest. for example I would never in my life touch a mage ingame but irl I cant imagine something more useful then a mage

I was referring to the fact you said all that rogues can do thats useful is stealth, which mages do better? In what way is mage stealth possibly better than a rogues? :confused:

And I didn't just shout out rogue, it was all in the smaller font italics. Had I realised this was a superserious thread on a superserious forum, i'd have put more thought into my answer, my apologies for that.

I was referring to the fact you said all that rogues can do thats useful is stealth, which mages do better? In what way is mage stealth possibly better than a rogues? :confused:

And I didn't just shout out rogue, it was all in the smaller font italics. Had I realised this was a superserious thread on a superserious forum, i'd have put more thought into my answer, my apologies for that.

You can still spot a rogue in stealth.
While on a mage with invinsibilty nah

Users who are viewing this thread