What are you playing in MoP?

That counts as food? I Thought it was alcohol. I fishes up some Rumsy but it was in a dangerous part of STV. Idk if I can do that again anyway

It does not count afaik, or 24's would be grabbing the 30 stam's on rumsey everywhere
I may roll a panda, but for my rogues/druids, im sticking NE atm( bouncy looks nice, i love to base jump in wow)

shaman

Already have my new name reserved for my Pandaren Warrior. even though they wont be available to play right away Im a patient person. Im sure the pre-expansion event will keep me busy.

to all who say GW2, see you in 3 months with all the other aion/swtor/warhammer peoples.

and I'm thinking my human warrior and prolly a pally of some sort. /rejoice at hunter nerfage

Aion? I haven't heard about Aion in awhile. Sure its not a WoW killer, but its still going strong. Played for a few weeks, but its really laggy. Anywho, It seems Gw2 will be doing its own thing anyway. Its not Worried one lick about WoW, and WoW aint worried about Gw2, so stop bringing this stupid subject up!

Are mages still playable in MoP?

So far on the PTR my mage at level 16 can shatter with 500 Frostbolts. his only decent gear is the heirloom shoulders, chest, and the staff. I shudder to think what a fully BiS frost mage can do.

So far on the PTR my mage at level 16 can shatter with 500 Frostbolts. his only decent gear is the heirloom shoulders, chest, and the staff. I shudder to think what a fully BiS frost mage can do.

Except no ones really shuddering because I can heal for entire health pools on my resto sham

CS into a sheep will nullify any healing you can do, but then again, PuG's wouldn't know shizz about sheeping healers to save their lives. So both points are tied.

CS into a sheep will nullify any healing you can do, but then again, PuG's wouldn't know shizz about sheeping healers to save their lives. So both points are tied.

CS is easy to range/fake but even if you do get hit with it, riptide/rejuv/whatever else ticking will nullify a lot of the damage. And sheep would just heal me to full or at least get one heal tick off because most mages a) have bad reflexes b) don't stand in range for an immediate fire blast/CoC

CS is easy to range/fake but even if you do get hit with it, riptide/rejuv/whatever else ticking will nullify a lot of the damage. And sheep would just heal me to full or at least get one heal tick off because most mages a) have bad reflexes b) don't stand in range for an immediate fire blast/CoC

In this Expac, killing a healer would be pointless, time consuming and ultimately fatal. Keeping you completely locked down is the better option.

Users who are viewing this thread