EU+US What 101 to make.

So when you say 1shot anything sub 600-800k health, you mean it does 600-800k damage? lol

My hunter's Kill Command has crit that high on a player and her gear's not exactly exceptional. Now, does it crit that high every time? No.

My hunter's Kill Command has crit that high on a player and her gear's not exactly exceptional. Now, does it crit that high every time? No.
My 838 BM does that damage every time yes, so that's non-Crit value.

My 838 BM does that damage every time yes, so that's non-Crit value.

Too many variables to hit that hard every time for me. Target's level, versatility, armor, defensive cooldowns, etc...

So I went and found a 110 hunter to fight. No bestial wrath used, I was at 17.8k agi, 196% mastery and 24% versatility and I hit him for 250k-350k on first two kill commands.

Too many variables to hit that hard every time for me. Target's level, versatility, armor, defensive cooldowns, etc...

So I went and found a 110 hunter to fight. No bestial wrath used, I was at 17.8k agi, 196% mastery and 24% versatility and I hit him for 250k-350k on first two kill commands.
My bad I should have mentioned those values I get are in PvE against similar Level NPC's, not 110's.

Users who are viewing this thread