Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaale shark!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zmirnøff

Legend
Best Mage EU thought Whale Shark would be worth his time.

Best Mage EU was wrong, 15 mins later of swimming in circles and it's down.

WHAT WAS THE POINT BLIZZARD?!

oJTLU.jpg

Any other twinks solo this crap?

"When I blew up the raid on Sindy that one time, I meant it. No one can prove otherwise." - Best Mage EU, quoted from his other post from the X-Realm thread.

"When I blew up the raid on Sindy that one time, I meant it. No one can prove otherwise." - Best Mage EU, quoted from his other post from the X-Realm thread.
Best Mage EU wasn't self proclaimed, Best Mage EU was voted on by the Best Twink Guild EU, <Legacy>.
Who are you and why do you keep making shit up about me?

Wouldn't it be funny if the real EUs best self proclaimed mage comes he and sees this :p, boy are we in for trouble then!

Best Mage EU doesn't think the self proclaimed Best Mage EU would be any trouble at all.

The issue might arise if the Best Hunter EU, Best Druid EU and Best Paladin EU arrive.

Best Mage EU doesn't give a rats ass if you don't like these kinds of threads.

Go solo Whale Shark or don't post.

Keeping living bomb up while spamming scorch is hard? You play a fire Mage which is the class who can put out the most, or close to the most dps while moving. /golf clap for this AMAZING feat you have accomplished.

Oh look, over 3k posts and TI Blogger, I'd expect more from people with that sort of status in the twinking community but it looks like you're a flaming douchebag like everyone else.

And it's keep LB up, spam scorch, pyro blast on proc, combustion and Mirror Images on CD.

Best Mage EU is unimpressed.

I should also point out that Best Mage EU chose fire because it WOULD put out the most damage while moving, you're probably some sort of scrub that'd try and do it as arcane with only barrage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread