US <WFS> recruiting 2-3 for TC Team

Good luck with this, you seem like a very solid team.

Bump

Dude Hummels to Bayern.. rip - Reus next?
Brutal, I love Hummels so it's tough for me to hate but... Damn. I hate Bayern. I think Reus will stay loyal.
Lol cant even beat Shiterpool. Dortmund wank.

We were ravaging Liverpool. We just f'd up really bad in the second half. :|

You mericans are not allowed to talk about german football, go away.
I'm German too mate, (not that it matters)
Yea true it is such a crap league.
It's a great league! If you want to get technical every league is crap except England, just because it's the only one that has had different champions for the past four years. Spain, Germany, Italy, same 1-2 teams. But then there's the argument that no English club can really compete with Bayern/barca/atletico/real/etc. idk I love the bundesliga :D

Bump btw!

It's a great league! If you want to get technical every league is crap except England, just because it's the only one that has had different champions for the past four years. Spain, Germany, Italy, same 1-2 teams. But then there's the argument that no English club can really compete with Bayern/barca/atletico/real/etc. idk I love the bundesliga :D

Bump btw!

Yea the English teams can't compete cus the quality is spread among 7-8 teams where as in Spain and Germany its only 2 or 3. If you merged Man Shitys best players and Arsenals best players you would have a galactico type squad.

Good luck on finding some members! Got worried that WFS wasn't going to be around this year.

Awesome group of guys to play with, if you're not on a team I would definitely recommend trying!

Bump! We will be premading during the week and weekend until TC 2016. Please hit me up about joining! Still need 2 more solid, available players.

You mericans are not allowed to talk about german football, go away.

I probably know more about football than the majority of members on this forum

Yea the English teams can't compete cus the quality is spread among 7-8 teams where as in Spain and Germany its only 2 or 3. If you merged Man Shitys best players and Arsenals best players you would have a galactico type squad.

Wrong - if the EPL had a Christmas break like the other top tier leagues, they'd fair a lot different. EPL is about to stake its claim in european football for along time. Best coaches + biggest TV Contract = $$$ & best players staying

EPL is the best league in the world by far - no other league is even close.. the narrative and rivalries alone crush anyone.. if you're a LA Liga fan you're pretty much a vagina because you probably cry like a baby after every loss just like any other LA Liga fan

Users who are viewing this thread