Welcome to the new Darkmoon Faire

Does the Gurubashi Chest still spawn at the usual times, and can the Quest for the AGm still be started by early level toons?

I fished up some Darkmoon Firewater which scales with level so at 20 it gives:

Use: Increases your attack power by 14 and size for 20 min. Battle Elixir.

that's exciting. initially it had a higher level req.
<

Some more exploring pictures, missed some stuff ^^

The big under construction room.

The cave, shown on map.

Famous glitchy cave bug.

Another lovely ship.

One can never have too many turtles :D

I wonder, does it have a ground speed increase or is it slow like the others.

Edit: Or is it just a pet? ._.; Either or I guess. A turtle is a turtle.

It's a companion pet. It probably has the same model as Speedy. I can't imagine Blizz resisting the temptation to re-use a model.

I have been away from WoW for a while playing other games and waiting for Darkmoon Faire, but talk about a joke for rewards. Old level 60 dungeon sets, really? I was hoping for something worth while like Tier 1, 2, or 3 at least.

To make matters worse today's new build added level 60 requirement on them all. So I don't think twinks will be wearing any sets in the future. Then there's the same damn heirlooms most of us had. Though these will be easier to get for F2P.

The Faire imo is pretty worthless for the most part, unless you enjoy the games. I can see why WoW lost another 300,000 more subscribers last quarter.

I guess replicas are over for f2p. "All replica armors from the Darkmoon Faire now require level 60 to be equipped" - Patch 4.3 - PTR Build 14966. Just checked it - I can not purchase them any more with lvl 10 pala, they are lvl 54-60 now. The worst way to fix a possibility of wotlk chants on low lvl chars

I guess replicas are over for f2p. "All replica armors from the Darkmoon Faire now require level 60 to be equipped" - Patch 4.3 - PTR Build 14966. Just checked it - I can not purchase them any more with lvl 10 pala, they are lvl 54-60 now. The worst way to fix a possibility of wotlk chants on low lvl chars

Just to let you know, I'm almost certain we won't be able to obtain these.

The ones without level requirements will likely get level requirements. Notice how some of them already had the level requirements added.

Also the DMF trinket WAS a placeholder. Same event, but the stats are now updated for level 85 only.

Called it.

If you think about it, and want to keep it RP, then carnies would sell cheap junk that could be used by little lowbies, it would just break easily. The only reason to restrict the level is to prevent lowbies from having matching gear sets.

Inc best SS

Btw DMF is easily > then the entirety of the cataclysm expansion

wowscrnshot111011010402.jpg

By the way, the 'Test Your Strength' quest was annoying. I literally went to Redridge and killed respawning level 15 boars 250 times....

By the way, the 'Test Your Strength' quest was annoying. I literally went to Redridge and killed respawning level 15 boars 250 times....

Yep... Did the same =) Took around 2 hours as a resto shaman...

Also, if you don't have wood and tree frog yet you don't have to worry. Flik is running around in the new darkmoon faire!

Users who are viewing this thread