Welcome to the new Darkmoon Faire

Some replica gear does not have a required level on the PTR (one of the vendors). I'm trying everything out on PTR atm - it's mad fun!

I will hopefully get some heirlooms!

Can someone give us a heads up to how many tickets a 20 could expect to get?

Today I got 47 tickets (first day) with the quests and daily quests but you can get 57 if you do http://ptr.wowhead.com/quest=29433

"Trophies are obtained as long as you kill creatures that offer experience or honor and you have the Darkmoon Field Guide with you."

Also, if you wondering what Darkmoon Field Guide is... It's the Darkmoon Adventurer's Guide (from first quest you hand in).

Anyone try getting trophies with XP Off on the PTR yet?

Still downlaoding 4.3 ptr patch but ya names:

Jeratrollz (Copying my warlock over to PvE US)

and if it works a premade 85 "Hordepally" but might change the name if it works so ill edit then
<

Decided to make some screenshots about Darkmoon Faire exploring ^^

Inside the arena, to see the actual size.

Under construction place, there's 2 of them but they look the same.

The underwater boat.

Underwater cave entrance and the boat.

A look inside
<

Looks pretty nice, huh?

Undead ship.

Same undead ship ^^

Make sure to check it out by yourself =)

Thanks for answering all my questions, B00nsky. Not being on any continent gives F2P a 50/50 shot at being able to go there, although it would have been definite if it was EK or Kali.

I don't see Gurubashi being devoid of max levels, especially in the beginning, many will realise they are wasting their time competing with so many others at DMF. Some will simply not be aware, yet, of DMF, and others will be thinking that since everyone else is at DMF, they will have a better chance at Gurubashi. Obviously it will vary from server to server, but if we are talking AP, then it seems to me there are plenty of AP achievement junkies that will be at DMF, that already have the Gurubashi one. I really don't see this drawing away too many people from Gurubashi.

Users who are viewing this thread