Welcome 29s

have twinked for 3 years, many 29's of mine hhave came and gone, currently started a 29 guild on LB(recruiting) have a 29 pally and a rogue, for now

29's eu

Where abouts are the 29's at eu? got a 28 rogue im thinking of gearing up and transfering (if queue times are aceptable). :)

Many thanks!

Gee.. 29 twinking.. I think my last 29 twink (a troll shaman ;p) was pre TBC.

Currently in progress of creating some twinks. :D

Never formally introduced myself, however I have a few posts on these forums. I play on Frostwolf (US), my current twink is a 29 holy (more of a shockadin play style) pally and I am looking for a guild, if their are any on Frostwolf. I am here for help, advice, what to get/not to get, and most importantly, to have fun.

Hi, I play a 29 rogue twink (who's name I will not reveal since my gear got torn to shreds over the past 2 years or so and it's rather embarassing) on Ghostlands EU. After a long, long time of not getting in any bg's at all, the time has come to dust off the old alt and get back to stabbing people in the back. With 4 or 5 friends I now want to create a bg stealth team. This means I'll most likely be creating a druid healer once the Cata-storm has settled.

Hows it going twinkinfo, im woosty. My twinks name is Critadin in the 29. Ive played wow since it came out, but quit during wotlk. Just two days ago i bought cat and reupped my account.

I have a good bit of the gear that I need, but I could have sworn they were going to start giving xp for bg's? How can i turn of xp?

Oh, and after looking at new stats in game, a lot has changed for my gear. My thermpluggs left arm isnt nearly as good...

I'm also still equiped with a tusken helm, that requires lvl 30 now haha

Woosty, I'm sort of in the same predicament, except I'm currently playing on a friend's account, but really I miss PvPing on my twink. I also left fairly early in WotLK and most of my gear is probably unusable...

To answer your question about the xp gain in BGs, it is turned on by default (which I guess you know). In order to turn it off, you have to find a guy named the experience eliminator who will be near the battle masters in a capital city. He will be stealthed, so that should make him stand out by default. If you're alliance, he's in the back left corner of the War room in Stormwind Keep.

For those curious about my twink, his name is Samayel; a 29 troll rogue on the Norgannon (US) server.

Im posting in this section because my thread got deleted again in the 70-74 bracket-.-

YouTube - Joining nonlocked exp bgs with locked exp

1. create this macro : ( /click StaticPopup1Button1 ) is a macro to accept the bg q

2. get your exp on and q for a bg (to be in the q with the levelers)

3. be rdy to press the bg q (macro) and instantly press the xp off

It works for every twinkbracket!

Hey hey everyone, time to bring back the devastating dots =P Rázzle coming back from the dead yay!!, almost finished gearing this guy to, hope to see all the old faces and meet some new ones!!!

Rázzle, Bman, Spk, Vaurien, Boomá, Dázzle, Dzk, Goddess

2 of them aren't in bracket anymore, yay for instant leveling upon signing in right?.... and Razzle is the only one I even care to get the new cata gear for right now, maybe I'll do Boomá next

I have been doing 29 twinking since Vanilla before battlegroups existed, can't wait to get back into the best part of WoW again by far!! 29 twinks =)

Any other Shadowburners representing? I wrote this really late so I didn't have a chance to check previous posts =)

Haha dontev <3 I've been talking to deeps and fort the last couple days, Fort is xferring over, =) along with quite a few others. How have you been? you were one of the select few hunters that knew he was playing a broken class and respected the bracket enough to stop using aimed shot, you even did this long before it was banned as did my hunter but seriously props for that. You still queing for 29s?

Deeps insanely badly wants to come back to the bracket but he's got good RL stuff going on, he said he's try really hard though which is awesome.

That's good for activity. 29s are doing well and will only get better over summer. My account has been down for a week now and will be until finals are over with. Don't need wow distracting me right now. Good to hear about Deeps/Fort, more veterans the better games are.

So I reactivated my account and I feel like getting back into the twink game, although this twink is pre-bc and hasn't been touched since ... needs a little love.

Tried queueing for the BGs tongiht and waited for about 4 hours with no luck :(

Rázzle said:
Haha dontev <3 I've been talking to deeps and fort the last couple days, Fort is xferring over, =) along with quite a few others. How have you been? you were one of the select few hunters that knew he was playing a broken class and respected the bracket enough to stop using aimed shot, you even did this long before it was banned as did my hunter but seriously props for that. You still queing for 29s?

Deeps insanely badly wants to come back to the bracket but he's got good RL stuff going on, he said he's try really hard though which is awesome.

awww razzle <3

oh if you can bring back deeps and belega i will be sooooo happy <3

Igotoparties said:
YEAH! I would love to add a night!

Thread for 4th night - it looks like Saturday will be a new night for 29s. I suggest we schedule the first night for the week after polling closing (which is in a few more days) -- so it'll be Sept 3, as I don't think it will be enough of an advanced announcement for this coming Saturday to get many games going.

Users who are viewing this thread