US Weekly LV20 Wargames

Dissapointed with the lack of interest so far. Common where's all those people running premades all the time? Where's all of those guilds active everyday? Put those satchels to use that you spent weeks farming levelers.

I do not want this to be a type of thing where we only have half of the players at 5pm then it turns into a pugmade that's lopsided for one team or takes 2 hours to get the other half.

Bump for the 50+ people active everyday.

@Odin what faction are your toons?

Last edited:
Dissapointed with the lack of interest so far. Common where's all those people running premades all the time? Where's all of those guilds active everyday? Put those satchels to use that you spent weeks farming levelers.

I do not want this to be a type of thing where we only have half of the players at 5pm then it turns into a pugmade that's lopsided for one team or takes 2 hours to get the other half.

Def wasn’t expecting this to actually happen

you might find some luck promoting this thread in the various in-game communities? the forums arent exactly heavily populated with people who check them daily.

But youre also going to run into the same thing everyone runs into in 20s... its a casual bracket for casuals. Anyone in the bracket who wants WGs is gonna be (almost to a man) a 19 thats scratching their WG itch in the revival. The rest of us are interested in WGs as a distraction, not a feature, if they're interested in them at all.

partly y wargames dont happen in 20s
is bcuz there r no concrete ally or horde groups
every1 just mingling cross-faction
so there no real pride 4 any given team
also
filthy casuals

I did not see this in the rules as soon as it falls off front page I bump it how is that a problem....
upload_2020-4-9_22-34-25.png

I am not spamming just bumping it to front page everytime it falls off for max visibility.
Multiple people over the years (including myself) have been told to keep just straight bumping to a minimum of once per day, if you're conversing, fine.

Stick to 1 bump a day though.

Users who are viewing this thread