Weekly Battle of Gilneas: 7pm (server time) EVERY Wednesday

Dramatized

Legend
Hello.

I suggest we make Wednesday our weekly Battle of Gilneas day. Since it's 25-29 I predict games could get somewhat competatative (at least more than today's games). I'm not going to create a poll about which day and time because people always can't settle for one alternative on this site anyway. If people aren't able to queue that day: tough luck - but I feel as though we just need to pick one day and time for this to happen.

So I propose that we only queue Battle of Gilneas from7pm (server time) every Wednesday until pops die out. It's imprtant that you don't queue for random battleground or arenas during this time. I will bump this thread a few hours before deadline every week so that people get reminded about this.

If you have any questions/feedback etc. just reply in the thread or pm me here on Twinkinfo. Feel free to also comment about if you're up for this or not. If this becomes a success we could maybe in a few weeks time start setting up battletag teams to make the sides more even.

Sounds like a great idea, I will notify the rest of GSC about this proposal

Sounds like a great idea, I will notify the rest of GSC about this proposal

With the amount of people around in GSC there shouldn't be any problem getting an alliance group for Gilneas running in the evening all the time. Am certain that this is also the case for the horde side seeing there are 2 guilds.

The idea is good but it doesn't need planning if you ask me. Played several Gilneas games already through random bg.

With the amount of people around in GSC there shouldn't be any problem getting an alliance group for Gilneas running in the evening all the time. Am certain that this is also the case for the horde side seeing there are 2 guilds.

The idea is good but it doesn't need planning if you ask me. Played several Gilneas games already through random bg.

Battle of Gilneas is yet to pop for me.

Battle of Gilneas is yet to pop for me.

We have had it pop before, as late as yday

And shouldnt be hard no, problem is just the amount of people that still wants to do skirmishes=/ We are only 3-5 that reguarly ques pugs as I see it

i'll most likely be there. get hyped.

Will be at work but great idea and best of luck today.

think there's only been one gilneas pop this evening, que times has been pretty sucky in general today anyway so you havent missed out on much.

Users who are viewing this thread