Weekly 19s

Zimt the Diplomat

Zimtc[lassic]
Well, I had an idea for a 19s community projekt, and just wanted to check if something like this is possible and do people even want to it.

The idea: A weekly airing video series which shows 5 unique and/or awesome moments in the daily live of 19s all over the world. We gather as much clips as possible to keep it going every week. The clips get some nice editing, and form a entertaining short video at the end. Every clip contains playername server and us/eu-flag to see who did it.The problem I see is, how to send all the videos to one person (the one who makes the vids)?
Furthermore, do you think a projekt like this could work out?
(Haven't slept much, ask questions pls the text above should be kinda confusing at some points ...)

teaser:
Weekly 19s - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
HOLY SHIT ITS FLYING GODZILLA
This has to be good. I'll find a way to send you my clips if I ever gather anything worth sending.

What the fuck is with that signature?.....

And... This thread... I mean...

Cool concept and all.. But your signature... Kinda... Killed it...

looking foward :)

, i vote for Baldimort because he has sexiest voice EU.

Prove it! I suggest uploading a youtube video where he read out load the first chapter of the holy bible.

But before any1 rly starts just frapsing for this.. plz settle the editor.. do any1 rly have the time and will to look through all the movies and select what's good and then edit it all ? :s
( my guildmate Boragoth reminded me that )

It's a looot of work!!

I could/would/can/will be a nice youtube channel thou maybe making more people interested in twinking^^

Weekly 19s Teaser - YouTube

Just made this. I could do the editing, but I have to watch some tutorials first, but since I don't really play wow atm I have the time to spare ;)
But the real problem is, how to gather all the vids on my computer?

edit: oh and Davetango, I allrdy got a warning and had to delete my sig ... :(

yeah.... That sig was like... waaaaay over the top lol.... X_X... But.. Again. Like the idea of weekly's...

Why would you have to delete your sig :< It was brilliant! Btw I think I have a clip for you...

Still laughing at the godzilla :D

Weekly 19s Teaser - YouTube

Just made this. I could do the editing, but I have to watch some tutorials first, but since I don't really play wow atm I have the time to spare ;)
But the real problem is, how to gather all the vids on my computer?

edit: oh and Davetango, I allrdy got a warning and had to delete my sig ... :(

Prolly some better way to do it.. but when we made blnt we shared files through Dropbox. Recorded with fraps compressed the files without losing much if any quality, and then upload to a shared Dropbox map.. if we had to many files in it we just deleted them from the map after downloading them to the computer. Worked okay. Just a suggestion.

I'd be up for editing aswell, I know my way around vegas anyway. Dropbox sounds like a great idea!

Edit: Dropbox has a 2gig limit and for those of you who don't know, fraps creates huge files. It's not gonna be enough space.. Plus everyone would have to download and install it etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread