weather-beaten

1552mj7.jpg

2d7c205.jpg

also i know my gear is screwd

oh snap...i thought u was trollin.

Gz

Time to do these new fishing dailies

(post 420 snap)

@ Lind I'm going to try not to post anymore till I celebrate.

Daman said:
Time to do these new fishing dailies

(post 420 snap)

So tell me sir, how long have you been waiting for post number 420? ;D

I'm doing fishing contest on 10 twinks every day - adds up to about 2 hours of fishing a day. Which equals to it being sunday and fishing contest.. every.. single.. day.. - I predict myself becoming tired of fishing rapidly (considering I already have like ...7 fishing hats.)

lindenkron said:
So tell me sir, how long have you been waiting for post number 420? ;D

I'm doing fishing contest on 10 twinks every day - adds up to about 2 hours of fishing a day. Which equals to it being sunday and fishing contest.. every.. single.. day.. - I predict myself becoming tired of fishing rapidly (considering I already have like ...7 fishing hats.)

On average, how many items do you get per sack? If it's 3% for one item, then it's a higher percentage if it's like 4-5 items (15% maybe) in one sack (for sake of obvious).

Yeah but it isnt 2 hours for ONE twinks, its 2 hours for 10 :).

notoriousthf said:
On average, how many items do you get per sack? If it's 3% for one item, then it's a higher percentage if it's like 4-5 items (15% maybe) in one sack (for sake of obvious).

1% chance per bag for the fishing hat to drop.

examinerEU said:
Yeah but it isnt 2 hours for ONE twinks, its 2 hours for 10 :).

Then again, I'm also spending 7x as much time - and on a daily basis!

other than you, i also saw a priest and a hunter with it. both confirmed they got their hats from the daily (as opposed to already having gotten it from the saturday tourney)

lindenkron said:
1% chance per bag for the fishing hat to drop.

Then again, I'm also spending 7x as much time - and on a daily basis!

I fished on 8 twinks and the only thing worth mentioning is a REPTILE EGG! RAHH!

I fished on 10 chars from 19 and 39 - only item worth mentioning was my cute lil Crab minipet i got on my Hunter :D not sure how rare this is but it's cool - it blows bubbles :D

I got the companion, on my warrior, but no hats! :(

Users who are viewing this thread