Weapon choice

Sacrificial Kris of the Monkey = GOAT

It's definitely a solid choice, good balance of stats and speed.

Reactions: Lrh
Sacrificial Kris of the Monkey = GOAT
It really is underrated. Decent dps for an off hand. I did check and I was wrong about the weapon speed though, it’s 1.4 not 1.3.

I agree that it's best to play how you want to play, and use the gear you like, for whatever reason that is. You can acquire more gear if you want, you can change your spec and play-style, but the way you will have the most fun in this game is playing how you want.

I was so bummed when retail wow took away the opportunity to spec for mace stuns, so when classic was announced I knew I had to roll a combat mace rogue and I have a ton of fun with it.

I have had fun getting this guy going again and have had a blast seeing some good competition regularly at 39.

Hope to see you all in there soon!

xoxoxo

Vanquishers sword for offhand. As for the main hand. If you can get a stonevault cheap enough buy it, but other than that it’s not worth it when the hand of righteousness is free and equally as good.

Sacrificial Kris is a very solid option. Balanced stats, 1.4 speed for good pushback/poison procs and you don't sacrifice a ton of dps like you would going for something like Vendetta to get the low speed.

Users who are viewing this thread