US We out here!! Who wants the bsns?!!

idk dude hotpocketx is a vindictive gladiator . i think he knows if hes gy farming or not
I was referring to these games not being gy farms i could care less about them. Why are we still talking about gy farms? Im ready to give out fades whens the next 10v10?? Its okay im going to make you look bad just accept it and move on.

I was referring to these games not being gy farms i could care less about them. Why are we still talking about gy farms? Im ready to give out fades whens the next 10v10?? Its okay im going to make you look bad just accept it and move on.
how can u make stizzy look bad if u dodge?

dude im gona roll a panda ele shsm .

also last 10v10 i made u look bad but i didnt make a post about it lol

>invites a random leveler to party
LET'S GO!!!!! WE'RE TAKING OVER THIS BRACKET!!! TOLD YOU I WAS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LF8M WSG PREMADES PST FOR INV NO BADS

???????? ok???? the best team u beat was apnea and what looks like some random 19 mage. when u wanna 10v10 let us know, bring your team.

That wall of text you posted is so painful to read...

Anyway, you say that somehow the point of this thread is being missed. Imo you just posted these to say how kewl you are in BGs. I seriously see no point to this thread other than you wanting to brag a bit.

I dont have a team, just subbed few days ago to play for a bit before i quit the game entirely. Looking to wargame. It was fun to flex with someone i met in a pug, we down for 10v10s. That is all.

maybe u can pick up some more randoms from bgs and introduce them to the world of competitive twinking, i know ill be doing that in the future

sitting at horde tunnel waiting for 12 year old lvlers to run at you with 2k hp in a single file line is the same as gy farming

Users who are viewing this thread