US We out here!! Who wants the bsns?!!

Voc

2017 Twink Cup Champion
bsns1.jpg
bsns2.jpg
bsns3.jpg

these were back to back and it was jus us two <3

Are you fkin kidding me? Scrubs come here to say stupid shit instead of Q or do wargames. Keep in mind it was just us two not a full 5 man group. Made this to hopefully bring more competitive activity but we have had our fun for today, see us in the gulch again tomorrow ;)

You are missing the point. I might Q again tonight if the people are there (for the record i prefer real players not levelers)

No one gives a fuk about gy farming levelers. Why would you even be proud.
It's like being proud for being able to Q warsong. Any retard can do it.

You guys really think these are gy farms? The only one that had gy farming was the 3rd screenie, and that was for a very short time to contain so our fc could cross. This was just a peek into a 2 man boss group Qing 19s. Btw i met that warrior today, we have no previous xp playing together. She made that warrior 2 days ago. That alone should speak for itself. We simply want competition, aka wargames. There are probably more players in the bracket who want the same. If i actually farmed gy for the sake of racking up kills/dmg/whatever, the number would have been far higher. I prefer to control the match, and when i am allowed to do so with little to no difficulty (pugs) i seek harder matches (wargames). This was not a "hey look im so good i can gy farm" post, it was a "hey we know how to play our class we want to play vs real players" post. I actually think its hilarious and a compliment for yall peeps to say thats all gy farming.. rofl when i gy farm for more than 2 minutes the team just leaves.. If i wanted to just gy farm every time i enter a bg i would be in a 5 man group consisting of two survival hunters,two discs, and a FC boomy. That would be no fun thats why we Q'd as disc arms bc we could die and carrying games is alot harder with just two people ESPECIALLY on alliance. Yeah i could have played something weaker than disc yeah she could have played something weaker than arms but theres a ton of survival hunters, boomies and discs on horde that deserve to get embarassed. There were so many moments where we barely survived or barely got that kill off or just barely made it in time to pick flag. Thats where the fun is not in the gy.

the fact that u got a girl to queue with u is more impressive than the scorebords . but its a gy farming girl so she probably has a dick irl ;\

edit; its prob a small dick tho bc hes still a gy farmer

Last edited:
the fact that u got a girl to queue with u is more impressive than the scorebords . but its a gy farming girl so she probably has a dick irl ;\

edit; its prob a small dick tho bc hes still a gy farmer
[insert fake laugh] how bout them 10v10s tho? Can you heal more than me if i run penitent?

[insert fake laugh] how bout them 10v10s tho? Can you heal more than me if i run penitent?
ya, 3x more . but that doesnt matter because of your positional prowess and immense game awareness . oh and also the time you picked up the flag at 13:10

Users who are viewing this thread