We Missed A Great Opportunity...

I'd also be down to ask people in the guild Asmon and I made about what they've found to be really good so far, if you need any info feel free to shoot me a DM. Would like to help. I mean, you guys probably have things mapped out already but it couldn't hurt to have more people to pool information from.

Yea all info would be greatly appreciated, we were going to put something together when BFA released but realized that so many items and how they scaled etc were unknown, which lead to a "who knows whats bis discussion" so we decided to wait and see what people come up with then make a list. I feel we are at that point now were there is enough info to get something together.

@Mcconnell One thing i would like to see spotlighted in all of this is if you guys would have the stream on and go to Silithus to the Twilight Base Camp. Bring some 39s and some 120's . Then showcase how if you attack any of the level 60 twilight mobs that they will not instantly die to any hits from high level characters. These are the most broken mobs in the old world that happened when BFA released. Those mobs not insta dying to high level hits is causing a huge log jam with getting scaled epics from silithus. which has all the BOE from classic raid content on the loot table. this link to wowhead i can confirm all will drop in silithus and will scale to level 37 ilvl 50 for armor pieces and level 38 ilvl 51 for weapons https://www.wowhead.com/items/quality:4?filter=3:128:16;1:4:2677;0:0:0

If you have any questions about this please let me know i'll try to give more clarity.

I can suggest it. It's possible that it simply may be intended for them to scale up and not be killable instantly. We'll see what happens.

@Kirise so are you basically thinking of doing a watered-down version of your shaman guide, but for every class?

Yep, pretty much just the gear section. A month ago, I wouldn't have dared (for the reasons @Sun said). But with BfA combining secondary stats to become more general-purpose, spec doesn't matter nearly as much as it used to insofar as gear choices. I think we can segment the guide by armor type, then further drill down into classes/specs as needed. Leather and Mail have the most variety, with cloth and plate depending more heavily on scaled greens.

@Mcconnell its just those mobs, you can kill anything else in silithus and it will insta die. its that these mobs have some type of backdoor mitigation that nullifies high level chars and you will only do 500 dmg a hit. if you go to any other zone attack any other mob thats not a twilight humanoid mob, or what have you, that will not happen.

The reason I found these forums is Asmongold and regardless of if it's a great community or a bunch of morons, I'll have more fun in WoW through learning things about twinking. Especially now when the endgame of BFA is the way it is.

As a father of 3 some form of twinking is a perfect way to spend my time at specific levels, PvP and enjoy myself when I can't do RBGs.

Thanks alot for making this thread, Sponsor!
Grayz aka Grayzbdf EU

@Mcconnell its just those mobs, you can kill anything else in silithus and it will insta die. its that these mobs have some type of backdoor mitigation that nullifies high level chars and you will only do 500 dmg a hit. if you go to any other zone attack any other mob thats not a twilight humanoid mob, or what have you, that will not happen.

Such an odd and out-of-the-way bug that it makes me think it's intentional in order to prevent some type of bot farming or exploitation.

Regardless, I'm pretty sure Asmon will make his 59 today and with that, I'll ask him first to do this Silithus thing. Hopefully it can be addressed. I would personally love some Hannas on my 39 warrior. :)

Congratulations! ...And condolences for the post office system there. There's a lotta cool stuff about Rhode Island, but man oh man, the postal system struggles.

I've been here 6 yrs now and haven't had any post office issues lolwut.

The weed out here is gas too which doesn't hurt.

Such an odd and out-of-the-way bug that it makes me think it's intentional in order to prevent some type of bot farming or exploitation.

Regardless, I'm pretty sure Asmon will make his 59 today and with that, I'll ask him first to do this Silithus thing. Hopefully it can be addressed. I would personally love some Hannas on my 39 warrior. :)
have you see the cloudkeeper legs? those scaled give i think 35 AP on use. no one has got one to equip to test. also some of the scaled items we have found dont proc due to something about being level 39 and it not triggering the proc. but the same weapon/item will work for a higher level char, say 49, really broken stuff we've found in the scaling system.

also that spot is a great mog farming spot maybe they wanted to try to reduce that? but seems silly considering how they promote mog farming.

This is absolutely hilarious. How can you guys possibly ever take yourself seriously? Have you read what you've posted?

Oh God, oh man. Oh God, oh man.
WellinformedOptimalIndianringneckparakeet.webp

I've been here 6 yrs now and haven't had any post office issues lolwut.

Wow. I sent a keyboard to someone who the RI post office said didn't exist, then they said did exist but tried to send to a different address, then the person went to the post office to correct the issue, and after the post office received the package back from the wrong address, they sent the package back to me instead. So I resent it a second time (because I'm crazy). All told, the whole thing took a month.
[doublepost=1540999763,1540999717][/doublepost]
skullflame shield, destiny, hammer of the north, there are others, most items scaled to 39s do not proc properly that are high level epics

I thought Skullflame shield got fixed? The freezing bands definitely did.

Wow. I sent a keyboard to someone who the RI post office said didn't exist, then they said did exist but tried to send to a different address, then the person went to the post office to correct the issue, and after the post office received the package back from the wrong address, they sent the package back to me instead. So I resent it a second time (because I'm crazy). All told, the whole thing took a month.
[doublepost=1540999763,1540999717][/doublepost]

I thought Skullflame shield got fixed? The freezing bands definitely did.
havnt confirmed it works, i need to get a addon that tracks all that stuff any recommendations?

@Mcconnell man, u are rly IN.. I like it. . If u made 29' i'll made f2p NA toon (i know, how hard it can be without op chants, support from high lvl char etc) just for fun to meet ya..

29 will probably be my next one, curious as to what's faceroll there.

Glad to see you guys werent spooked away as easily as many had thought. Theres a few class ranking threads posted in the 20-29 section although its fairly similar to 39 for most classes. Hopefully this brings some more activity to these brackets, looking forward to some good games.

Users who are viewing this thread