We are alive - Alliance 60 Raiding and PvP Guild - <Oldschool>

lipeckiz said:
itsays founded 5/23/10 lol thought the fall was a long time ago..:eek:

First off, you can't be a DK, dont joke like that. Second, our guild was founded on May 23rd of last year. Our guild fell apart in August of last year.

A little note about the XP-Off BG ques... Today I joined the que for a random BG and it gave me an approximation of three minutes; I waited in that que for over two hours and it did not pop... I think the ques are still bugged.

Another note about XP-Off BG ques, I check again tonight around 10:30 PM, que timer was still 3 min. Waited 45 min and no que pop. :/

Hey, If I go ahead and xfer and faction change, do I need to get rid of my tf quest? I read if you have a quest active all the items for the question when you faction change will be gone. I did that with my aq40 quest and items and I still had the items after I got rid of the quest

Truukk said:
Hey, If I go ahead and xfer and faction change, do I need to get rid of my tf quest? I read if you have a quest active all the items for the question when you faction change will be gone. I did that with my aq40 quest and items and I still had the items after I got rid of the quest

Honestly i'm not sure. I would take a screenshot of your quest items for TF. Um, you may also want to contact a GM and then ask him what to do, i'm not really sure.

I dont think Ill lose them upon transfer as long as I get rid of the quest. Then go pick it back up when its all over. Thats what I did with my aq40 set quests.

Msragepaint said:
First off, you can't be a DK, dont joke like that. Second, our guild was founded on May 23rd of last year. Our guild fell apart in August of last year.

I wasn't kidding. I made a post stating that I was new to the bracket. I don't know what the hell im talking about...

lipeckiz said:
I wasn't kidding. I made a post stating that I was new to the bracket. I don't know what the hell im talking about...

Well, you're welcome to join our guild on any class aside from a DK. :p

Recruitment is still going strong in the guild - We've gotten several new level 60 members in the past few days (i'll need to update the 60 Roll Call post). I'd really love to have a full 40 man raid, so dont be shy, you're welcome to join us!

Question, Does the people in the guild go to the raids with bc gear on ? Thats kind of a turn off to me. Enchants im alright with, But it defeats the purpose of doing those with op gear lol

Nevermind I read the rules. Good stuff on not having bc gear. I appd also so when Im ready the app will be there. Let me know what you think.

Hey Truukk, Voltix/Stalkforprey here just re-assuring you that MsRagePaint will take a look at your app as soon as possible. Ill be sure to notify him, and yes it is a big turn off using BC Gear/weapons in pre-tbc raids.

cya soon, Voltix

I can assure you, if we're doing any raid, no one will be allowed to use BC gear, and if they're in the raid and decide to throw it on then they'll be booted from the raid. PvP is quite a different story, as BC gear really helps you gain some extra stats so it's kinda preferred (but definitely not needed).

that sounds good, how many rogues have you got in the guild atm? and do you get many bg pops? ive only just started playing again and i havent had a pop yet sadly... i would move my 5/5 aq40 rogue over, needs a few improvements and im a bit rusty but hey :p

Mists said:
that sounds good, how many rogues have you got in the guild atm? and do you get many bg pops? ive only just started playing again and i havent had a pop yet sadly... i would move my 5/5 aq40 rogue over, needs a few improvements and im a bit rusty but hey :p

We currently have three active rogues. They all have just about everything they need from every raid. I've only gotten one XP-Off BG pop and that was twoish weeks ago when I first activated my cataclysm trial. I'd reccomend using a BC+ account so you can turn your XP on and do premade WSG's with us till BG ques get fixed, then we can all do xp-off bg's like we should be able to.

Users who are viewing this thread