We all know Hunters are OP... are they the best duelers though?

Ok, this thread keeps getting derailed, so here it is. I declare that hunters ARE the best dueling class... WTB a pally to prove me wrong

just go out to the front of org, i'm sure one of goldendays 25 toons are logged there and he would be happy to relieve you of best dueling class status

in the midst of all this epeen flailing, i have a question:

are any hunters in the f2p bracket known for their skill? like, Pizza is a douchenozzle but he is at least a skilled hunter. can that be said of anyone playing 20s?

are any hunters in the f2p bracket known for their skill? like, Pizza is a douchenozzle but he is at least a skilled hunter. can that be said of anyone playing 20s?
there isn't anyone nearly as good

There are like 5 hunters who actually play at a high skill level. Felix, Pino, Biggie, Lofi and myself when I played mine. I'm probably forgetting some but that's about it.

Laglol is good also when he actually decides to play it

I would like to make it clear that I am trying to keep the original topic going here (about class, not players). I am also desperate to duel some talent.

Like I said.. I've got 2 days left on my p2p, I'm more than willing to help set up the fight and to participate in it.

Users who are viewing this thread