Way to test if ques are ACTUALLY bugged! I need your help! [US]

Msragepaint

Legend
Hello everyone, as we all know, A LOT of people complain about BG's being "Bugged"; there's also a flip side, there's a lot of people saying that it's a population problem. So, i've come up with quite a clever way to test if BGs are "bugged" or if its a population problem. Now, I need YOU the members of the remaining 60 twink guilds to post which night would be best for testing: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday. Let's try and do this at approximately 19:30 world time - that's 7:30PM U.S. Central time. What needs to happen is, we need to have a representative from each guild in the same ventrilo, we all need to que for an XP-Off BG - Maybe we can get 40 all and 40 horde and do our first xp off AV? - Then we'll all que, see if we actually get the pop or we'll see if its bugged and doesnt pop. We'll have an answer. Also, after we do this, we should try and schedule weekly nights we have XP-Off BG's (that would attract more players to the bracket). Anyways, if youre interested in representing your guild and getting several members to join up, post here and i'll be in contact with you. Please please please Horde guilds, post here, we NEED you!

If anyone d/cs in your party or leaves the group while in que it will be bug otherwise your que is fine, even if it seems abnormally long.

EU have received constant pops since Saturday. A couple of 35/40 vs 35/40 AVs, and a lot of WSGs, ABs and EoTS'.

Intercept said:
EU have received constant pops since Saturday. A couple of 35/40 vs 35/40 AVs, and a lot of WSGs, ABs and EoTS'.

Lucky you Europeans are.... this (and a few "real" reasons) is why I wanna move to Sweden :3

Msragepaint said:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday. Let's try and do this at approximately 19:30 world time - that's 7:30PM U.S. Central time.

This is 12:30 PM (2:30PM Kiwis, 10:30 AM WA) Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday for Oceanic realms. So queue around lunch time folks. Since Aussie schools just resumed last week and college starts next week we'll see what we can get I suppose.

ques during summer/spring break will be much better because all of us have nothing better to do then sit at our comps and play xD

I'm here every night anyways with this running in the background...Wednesdays would be best for me I spose. Already got a GM to confirm it's buggy though. He wouldn't tell me if they were going to fix it though.

Any day, any time, I could have 10-20 people, easy. Just need about a week notice.

About the people-in-party disconnecting or leaving group bugging it... if we all queued individually, would that solve the problem? Obviously it means it may pop with someone not getting invited, but better that most people get in instead of no one.

Hmm... All i can say is blizz hates twinks. They thought the separate bg would do us in. But it didn't so now they won't fix it.... Suprise buttsecks!

Users who are viewing this thread