Waw Tawent open for premades!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pizza

2014, 2015, & 2018 TC Champ
Founder
This is your chance Alliance guilds to vs the top guild in the bracket in a competitive 10v10. Don't miss your chance!

We're looking for premades on the dates of:

N/A

The exact date and time can be settled over vent.

Here's the guidelines that we would like to premade with. Some things can be adjusted, but will have to be negotiated over vent.

Consumables allowed:

-Rumsey Rum Black Label
-Heavy Runecloth Bandage
-Healing Potion
-Lesser Mana Potion
-Minor Wizard Oil
-Food (Mutton Chop, ect) and water (Melon Juice, ect) that requires level 15 or lower and gives no buff

If a consumable is not listed here, it's not allowed.

General Rules:

-No outside buffs of any kind. If you're not queuing with a 19 Priest in your premade then you can't have Power Word: Fortitude, ect.
-No more than 2 of a class.
-No more than 2 Stealthies (Rogue/Druid)

Hopefully we can spark some premade activity back into the bracket.

Last edited by a moderator:
first and look foward to future games

Pizza said:
This is your chance Alliance guilds to vs the top guild in the bracket in a competitive 10v10. Don't miss your chance!

We're looking for premades on the dates of:

September: 24, 25

October: 1, 9, 15, 16, 22, 23, 29, 30

The exact date and time can be settled over vent.

Here's the guidelines that we would like to premade with. Some things can be adjusted, but will have to be negotiated over vent.

Consumables allowed:

-Rumsey Rum Black Label

-Heavy Runecloth Bandage

-Healing Potion

-Lesser Mana Potion

-Food (Mutton Chop, ect) and water (Melon Juice, ect) that requires level 15 or lower and gives no buff

If a consumable is not listed here, it's not allowed.

General Rules:

-No outside buffs of any kind. If you're not queuing with a 19 Priest in your premade then you can't have Power Word: Fortitude, ect.

-No more than 2 of a class.

-No more than 2 Stealthies (Rogue/Druid)

Hopefully we can spark some premade activity back into the bracket.

So who is dodging who? WT or MB? I read that WT is dodging, but Pizza is always on here posting these threads? Someone give me the details. /Popcorn

FYI, your tatical decision to remove me from real ID has prevented me from contacting you in game.

So who is dodging who? WT or MB? I read that WT is dodging, but Pizza is always on here posting these threads? Someone give me the details. /Popcorn

Let me break down the situation for you. WT dodged MB, MB dodged Be Savage. So Be Savage is in the lead with WT and MB fighting for the #2 spot. Its basically like The Cold War of 19's, lots of planning/preparing and not a whole lot of action.

#1 Be Savage

#2 MB

#3 WT

Who the heck is Be savage? according to armory they dont exist nor have I ever heard of them

Instead of worrying about who THEY are, why not worry about WHO on alliance can call their bluff and get them to dodge for #1 guild US? .........and Canada........ for ppl like Purj.

Canada.jpg

imo due to the system being bugged still u should try get the premade to pop when PuGS stop going (theres like a 2 hour window), you'll probably get a pop quicker

Zeiren said:
I'm sure MB would be down, just need a date.

Any of the above dates work. I will be in the 29 vent tonight to set up a date/time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread