Warsong Gulch

Blueshield

Legend
Is it just sour grapes on my behalf, or is WSG becoming unplayable as horde.

I have been queuing for random battlegrounds for the past few weeks since I have come back to see what it's like after the latest patch.
I'm now finding that when ever a battleground pops, if it is WSG, well you are nearly always looking at 5 or more ferals, normally 29's, fully enchanted so you now can't survive a rake stun.

I still have plenty of fun in Arathi Basin and Eye of the Storm, that when they pop. Seems like you still get a good mixture of classes in them.

Define your region.
could say all same about hord while playing as ally on eu.
full of fotm premades followed by trash 29s + constant terra abuse.
at least still get pop every 8 min if only q for wsg.

Now you cant expect a serious battle and to que for warsong. Some 29s and vets are playing gods solving the battle for horde or alliance side. Ofcourse this isnt real for f2p accounts. If we rely on some skills or brains in the game, they have blizz enchants and gear. This fact cant be compared.
I still dont understand what is the pleasure in the easy mod warsongs. Seems boring for me. But yes - it pops every 8 minutes and have a chance to meet skilled players for individual duels somewhere in the battle feald.

Now you cant expect a serious battle and to que for warsong. Some 29s and vets are playing gods solving the battle for horde or alliance side. Ofcourse this isnt real for f2p accounts. If we rely on some skills or brains in the game, they have blizz enchants and gear. This fact cant be compared.
I still dont understand what is the pleasure in the easy mod warsongs. Seems boring for me. But yes - it pops every 8 minutes and have a chance to meet skilled players for individual duels somewhere in the battle feald.

what if i told you, you can have both enchants and skills?

Hello Blueshield,

In the US region, i find what you say to be true. In Warsong Gulch i find allliance and horde having a lot of 29s (Mostly it is horde, alliance gets 29s but not as horde does). I mostly play Horde because i like playing my tauren druid, the stamina base and War Stomp make me feel very comfortable at high stacks. But what you have to understand is this, a lot of players play in this game, and the moment they find a lot of 29s on their team, they complain. I completely say no to that, even if the enemy team has 8-9 29s, think. Think about what are you going to do about it, think about how they play it, open your eyes on where they position, or if a rogue opens on some other and that you know his position. As a FC you have to be aware of everyone's position, yours, your team's , the enemy team's. Now, if you fail this time, don't quit, don't give up. Think about what you did, and what mistakes were in it, and what is going to be your next move. Of course, they have 8-9 29s, but in my experience, once a team realizes that they are fighting 8-9 29s, with a proper FC in their team, they are going to do a lot of stuff just to have you cross, or to win the game(Not always). But even if your team doesn't help you, you have to find ways, alone to outplay the enemy team BASED on your team's position. The impact, you alone as a player can have in the game, is a lot, if you play it correctly.

Hello Blueshield,

In the US region, i find what you say to be true. In Warsong Gulch i find allliance and horde having a lot of 29s (Mostly it is horde, alliance gets 29s but not as horde does). I mostly play Horde because i like playing my tauren druid, the stamina base and War Stomp make me feel very comfortable at high stacks. But what you have to understand is this, a lot of players play in this game, and the moment they find a lot of 29s on their team, they complain. I completely say no to that, even if the enemy team has 8-9 29s, think. Think about what are you going to do about it, think about how they play it, open your eyes on where they position, or if a rogue opens on some other and that you know his position. As a FC you have to be aware of everyone's position, yours, your team's , the enemy team's. Now, if you fail this time, don't quit, don't give up. Think about what you did, and what mistakes were in it, and what is going to be your next move. Of course, they have 8-9 29s, but in my experience, once a team realizes that they are fighting 8-9 29s, with a proper FC in their team, they are going to do a lot of stuff just to have you cross, or to win the game(Not always). But even if your team doesn't help you, you have to find ways, alone to outplay the enemy team BASED on your team's position. The impact, you alone as a player can have in the game, is a lot, if you play it correctly.

You enter bgs to play with a team and to win as a team. Many players think showing the blizz improvements on the p2p gear are something more. In fact without team play every bg becomes a joke.

You enter bgs to play with a team and to win as a team. Many players think showing the blizz improvements on the p2p gear are something more. In fact without team play every bg becomes a joke.

You have no idea, no idea.... of how much it makes me happy to alone have an impact on the enemy team (Once farming my GY), i take the flag, do some tricky moves, and their ENTIRE TEAM come to their Base, and allows my team to do such an amazing push up to their base, then outplay and get out, and if they don't have a FC, its a cap. If they have a FC, their entire team is in their base , and their FC is going to die, because of NO HELP, unless he plays it really good. But still, it makes me happy " I " have an impact on 19 other players. That is how i feel about it =).

You have no idea, no idea.... of how much it makes me happy to alone have an impact on the enemy team (Once farming my GY), i take the flag, do some tricky moves, and their ENTIRE TEAM come to their Base, and allows my team to do such an amazing push up to their base, then outplay and get out, and if they don't have a FC, its a cap. If they have a FC, their entire team is in their base , and their FC is going to die, because of NO HELP, unless he plays it really good. But still, it makes me happy " I " have an impact on 19 other players. That is how i feel about it =).

I'm happy you're happy. :)

You always make me wanna play druid.

This thread is just SSDD.
Years ago it was hunters and rogues. Then just hunters. Then rogues bitching about hunters. Then hunters bitching about rogues. Then it was shadow priest. Then it was ALL 24's. Then it was holy Paladins. Back to hunters and rogues and eye patch crutching Alliance players. Somewhere along the line people bitched and moaned about healers couldn't be killed so they got nerfed to the state they are in now so that no one plays them. So now people bitch that we have no healers. Lest we forget people bitching and moaning about prot Paladins and prot warriors. Then all level 29's. At one time it was level 20's that were not pure enough for other level 20's.( Sound familiar EU?)Then even after level 20 forum got split up because of it. How sad. Segregation of level 20's...
The point being. You people just love to bitch and whine. The game could be perfectly tuned like a well oiled machine and you all would find a fault with it. It is in your nature. The victim mentality's nature....
"Oh woe is me! The world is out to get me! What will I ever do?!"

Last edited by a moderator:
druids are always happy

Hmm, completely wrong. It makes me happy to sap control a healer or strong dps as feral/spriest on GY, and EFC so my team can catch up. Edit : The power of CC in mid, as a mage, or a warlock. Calling where efc is as a hunter so my team can know the direction 20-10 sec before he actually shows himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is just SSDD.
Years ago it was hunters and rogues. Then just hunters. Then rogues bitching about hunters. Then hunters bitching about rogues. Then it was shadow priest. Then it was ALL 24's. Then it was holy Paladins. Back to hunters and rogues and eye patch crutching Alliance players. Somewhere along the line people bitched and moaned about healers couldn't be killed so they got nerfed to the state they are in now so that no one plays them. So now people bitch that we have no healers. Lest we forget people bitching and moaning about prot Paladins and prot warriors. Then all level 29's. At one time it was level 20's that were not pure enough for other level 20's.( Sound familiar EU?)Then even after level 20 forum got split up because of it. How sad. Segregation of level 20's...
The point being. You people just love to bitch and whine. The game could be perfectly tuned like a well oiled machine and you all would find a fault with it. It is in your nature. The victim mentality's nature....
"Oh woe is me! The world is out to get me! What will I ever do?!"

Yes people always complain, but I think it's Blizzard's fault for not balancing them properly. Everyone can one-shot my pure f2p mage twink. The restrictions that put the free players behind "veterans" are just unfair, and as said before, que up as a fully heirloomed and enchanted druid/monk/disc-priest/rogue and you will one-shot anything. 2-shot anything if you're a hunter. Scaling is HORRIBLE and heirlooms are insanely OP even when compared to Epics.

All I can do is hope Legion will balance all of this out with PvP gear removal.

Hmm, completely wrong. It makes me happy to sap control a healer or strong dps as feral/spriest on GY, and EFC so my team can catch up. Edit : The power of CC in mid, as a mage, or a warlock. Calling where efc is as a hunter so my team can know the direction 20-10 sec before he actually shows himself.

He's probably just saying that druids are always op-ish at some point, wether it is resto, boomkin, feral,..

so ur not a happy druid :(?

Users who are viewing this thread