Warsong Gulch Weekend Bruv, Twitch.tv/stubseu, Tough Love Queing up

we write anything we're not gonna do? nah

can't someone in eu get their shit together and get a prober team on some faction, we've won 100% the last 1-2 weeks and it seriouslyy sucks, we even change faction like all the time....
Do what I always try to get people to do on US, split your group up.

It's seriously screwed atm either you get a few geared pll who are willing to put in an effort who get vanquished (60% of the team on ally atm) by semi premades. Resulting in the other pll with gear afk'ing out. Or you get a boring game where you walz trough 3 caps in a jiffy. Seems to me that a lot more pll are "trying out" the 19 bracket atm due to "wsg weekend".

we write anything we're not gonna do? nah

can't someone in eu get their shit together and get a prober team on some faction, we've won 100% the last 1-2 weeks and it seriouslyy sucks, we even change faction like all the time....

you had some pretty close games today though, 1 in particular was really good to watch, felt sorry for jun tho D:
When SSDD get thier activity back up again i'm they'll/ we'll give u some more interesting games :p

ty for stream tho, was enjoyable despite lack of singing

you had some pretty close games today though, 1 in particular was really good to watch, felt sorry for jun tho D:
When SSDD get thier activity back up again i'm they'll/ we'll give u some more interesting games :p

ty for stream tho, was enjoyable despite lack of singing
ye I mean they almost lost 7v10 as ally with horde having 4 hunters, 3 hpalas, 2 rogues, 1 feral rofl

I had no good games today, the only decent game they played today was when I was eating my steak (<3).

i would like to vote nicozy best priest to ever play...

on he's pc.

Will there be a stream today? Enjoyed watching while sitting in queue.

Maybe ASNC grp queue tonight too? Would be great to see a competetive game or maybe participate ;-). Because it will get boring to see a 4-7 grp raping bad geared alliance pugs soon!

Are these what EU threads are always like o_O
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// -

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread