Warriors nerfed to the ground!

inoobupro i have been avoiding this for very long time now ( and it's hard to fully express myself due to no cursing and name calling ) :

- if i were to quote all the things you say wrong ( which is atleast 2/3 of what you say ) my posts would be a mile long !

- i also noticed that a lot of ppl ignore you and your posts and i can understand why.There's actually no need in discusing anything deep with you
seing you don't come out smarter by other ppl's arguments which outdo yours countless times.

- arguing with you or trying to explain something to you is as futail and pointless as it is without an end.

- It's a shame that f2p's have a limited 10 gold - else you would be able to buy a brain..........or atleast a CD-key for ''start using it''

- i doubt all of this will even infulence you in a possitive way,infact i'm pretty sure this will be an opening to a ''never ending story'' with you....

Alright, i just had to make an account and post
It went from very underpowered to...completely unplayable, as of at the moment

We lost a finisher(throw), shout, snare, bleed, we cannot stance dance anymore to gain extra rage(3 sec cd),but worst of all, our damage is so minisculine 1 rejuv tick is enough to nullify it. ONE.rejuv.tick.We are the first ones to die,especially without heals,you cant stealth like druids/rogues,you cant sprint like paladins,and while the ranged dps can sit and laugh at your sorry hide,waiting you to respawn. We are prone to disarms, roots, webs,slows, you name it,while that druid or that paladin does not have to worry about either of that.Every single class, besides us starts out with 100, lets say, RAGE.Thats right, lets say, rogues start with 100 rage instead of energy.Druids start with 100 rage, and so do hunters. But do we?No, the rage system became pathetic, i am constantly getting spammed "not enough rage".As you said, why not we just all make rage potions?Well,to give a more precise answer, with the shattering, most mobs who dropped the claws got removed from the game, and those which didnt have a 0.01 drop chance

Now, oniyui, as the wise people of this forum said, you have to play one in order to understand. Since you seem to have alot of alliance characters, it is time to change sides. I suggest you roll a horde belf warrior(only worthy race, others are garbage, the arcane torrent can mean a diffrence between a dead FC and a live one;the extra rage generated from it also helps with execute).

Now,changing topic.lets say.Hunters. Shall we?Today i saw a 24 warrior raging, and i actually felt sorry for the guy since i know what it feels like(but wait, they are 24s, made to destroy our noobish characters). At least he had the balls not to roll another boomkin balance or shadow priest. Props to you ,nameless 24 warrior in that bg. But yes, he was getting kited by a hunter...and lost.

Let me tell you how much CC a BM hunter can push out
pet
intimidation
narrow escape
scatter
concussive

You will just die a slower, painful death due to the resilence.His arrows are still hitting 100 dmg per shot, explosive shot is still ticking for 50 dmg(50x4=200 dmg), so, eventually you will die.You have no gap closers(other then your charge, and only worthy spec is juggernaut,perhaps warbringer for support).So you have to wait 12 seconds before it can recharge, while he is skeying and pelting you with 100 damage arcane shots.Sounds fun.As far as i can see, even decked out 24 warriors cant take this much CC. And that is just ONE hunter.

I asked that 24 how pummel was.And he said it was meh.And i would actually agree. Theoretically, even if we are to have pummel,it would still be IMPOSSIBLE to dps down a healer. Even with 2 silences(torrent+pummel) i doubt i could send that druid back to the gy.Not happening,especially in games with 5+ druids.

Can we 1 vs 1 any class?No, we cant.I just had a rogue open up on me,with 619 ambush crit.Thats half of my HP.Trial rogue, just like me, not even a 24 one. What can i do, run away?I cant, not with poison.I cant gain enough distance to charge. All i can do is dismount and fight back.If by any chance, i get a lucky 300 crit mortal strike,followed by a even more lucky 400 crit slam, that said rogue can just pop evasion.Then ,what am i suppose to do, when my every attack is getting dodged or parried while i am getting hit for 700 evis combos?Hm lets see what do i have...i have Taunt!Yes, i should taunt the said rogue. I wont even go into the damage of 24 rogues with agility enchants

Can we provide any support of buffs to our team?Sure, i can debuff 12% armor ,reduce healing by 25%( which wont do much),and stun for 3 seconds.Now,lets talk about other utility classes.Hunters,Yes,back to hunters. On top of all that CC, they can enhance their team with an array of buffs like roar of sacrifice,hyena, wolf,hunter's mark etc.What can we do?None of that.Once efc gets 10 stacks, hunters can easily mop the floor due to what a full focus dump will easily pin him down.

Other OP class i noticed,protection paladins. They can toss 3 heals to their teammates, toss a cleanse, 6 second stun, lay on hands, aoe silence......650 shield crits...holy damage cannot be mitigated by armor..whie i am hitting patethic 200 damage on mail.
(
Now, back to that 24 warrior.When i checked the scoreboard, his damage was....15k less then the alliance trial druid's.Even with those 9 str enchants, crusader, gear,he could not outdamage a unenchanted character. That scoreboard just pretty much showed the gap between classes(arent 24;s suppose to beat 20s in every way?)

Well,as far as i can remember,low level warriors have not always been underpowered in bgs(anyone remember them with pre-vengeance nerf in tbc?500 shield slam dmg/1000 crits easy on a 19....i hope it returns to those glory days of lowbie warriors). Altrough blizzard does not endorse, or care about low level pvp,and i doubt a major patch or hotfix is coming our way.They are too busy patching the new content or releasing new items....there is no way i am playing this game,and if i am its probably time to move on other brackets like 39s

That's a damned fine assessment. However none of this matters. It's a different game now so we need to play with the cards we are dealt or reroll - it's that simple.

That's a damned fine assessment. However none of this matters. It's a different game now so we need to play with the cards we are dealt or reroll - it's that simple.

This is also true. However when I'm on my healer, warriors will take priority over everyone except the FC from now on. Most other classes can do well on their own these days. And if deciding to BG on a Warrior, always ask for a personal healer if anyone is nice enough ^^

sorry buddies, WoW cares about the mass of PVE grinders more than the people that play in the niche of their free game.

LOL @ you guys for thinking Blizzard nerfs/buffs because of the level 20 bracket. Warriors are grossly OP in PvP at 90 so their nerf is well-deserved.

Users who are viewing this thread