Warrior

Basedworld

Legend
I currently have a level 70 twink Warrior, and have been wanting to twink at 80 for a while now. I have a LOT of questions though.

Viability?

Chardev?

Is SM possible to get these days?

I would greatly appreciate if these could be answered, thanks.

Yes its vial, you'll get down against mages though,... But who wont?

Get Stunggix to make u a Chardev.

Yes shadowmourne is possible to get, but Whitefin Axe is best.

more viable than at 70, but still not one of the top tier classes. roll with a healer and you can wreck some face tho, just like always

if SM is shadowmourne, yes its possible to get. just win the bloods, get 25 primordial saro, and lights vengeance. then get shadows edge, get 50 kills with it in icc (like two wings only since trash counts) then go back down and get the first infusion quest - unholy. then do blood n frost then get sm n kill lk and get a shiny box

Oliks said:
Yes its vial, you'll get down against mages though,... But who wont?

Get Stunggix to make u a Chardev.

Yes shadowmourne is possible to get, but Whitefin Axe is best.

Yeah i'm sure I'll roll with a healer, lol. What about Heroic Byrntoll? Looks pretty viable for pvp

EDIT: I'm farming honor right now for wrathful pieces, what should i invest in first?

lots of people roll wrath gear at 80, but again this is only my opinion i dont. the mastery rating scaling at lvl 80 is freaking intense!! my pally was criting for a little over 50k it was nice and sexy. but then again i was only criting about 35k on guys with wrath. but then again ret pallys are mastery whores. so. this is just me. but the 80 bracket is wayyy too much fun imo. i wont roll any other bracket any more.

Twiztid7652 said:
lots of people roll wrath gear at 80, but again this is only my opinion i dont. the mastery rating scaling at lvl 80 is freaking intense!! my pally was criting for a little over 50k it was nice and sexy. but then again i was only criting about 35k on guys with wrath. but then again ret pallys are mastery whores. so. this is just me. but the 80 bracket is wayyy too much fun imo. i wont roll any other bracket any more.

Well, that's why i'm rolling 80 :) looks like a lot of fun and i get to hit harder. Lol

Basedworld said:
Yeah i'm sure I'll roll with a healer, lol. What about Heroic Byrntoll? Looks pretty viable for pvp

EDIT: I'm farming honor right now for wrathful pieces, what should i invest in first?

start with wrathful helm if you dont have a meta slot helm. then shoudlers/chest/gloves in no particular order.....get cata BoE gear off the AH (blue neck/ring) then do cata dungeons for the bracers, cloak, etc. also its quicker to go tank spec (or have a tank/healer friend que) and just spam your 7 weekly cata dungeons for jp then convert that to honor. vs getting farmed in bgs with 20k hp.

the only lk weapon id consider wearing is smourne. other than that whitefin is just too sexy

Use this, chardev 8 - WoW Cataclysm.

Changes made:

Fixed reforging as stunggix reforges to crit, then away from crit.

The dragonling means you lose an 850 Str On Use effect

Grabbed inscription instead of engineering as Engineering isn't that beneficial apart from nitro boosts

Fixed the talent spec to get improved slam as this is a must for arms warriors due to how hard it hits with 3 lambs up

Fixed enchant to bracers

Replaced neck

Replaced Gems in Yellow slots to an orange to get more str

This should be a better aim for you to get Basedworld

I never have used and never will use slam in pvp, i just don't get used to it >< and u never get 3 lamb of slaughters anyway cuz u will kill target in 3 secs or uself die, also blood craze is just useless.

If ur engi, synapse shares cd with str use trinket thats why i used dragonling.

edit: jeego told me to use that neck tbh

the bwd neck or a good alcite neck are about on par but ive used both quite a bit and i rly like the bwd one a little bit more despite the dodge on it which you just reforge some away anyhow

and slam has been imo the best warrior ability of cata outside of cs

Prot is also pretty solid choice if you want more mobility, stuns, survivability and big shield slam crits.

check my link on sig if u want to see my setup

Sorry for not keeping updated, my power has been out... One more thing I should add, and sorry for not saying this in the title, but I am staying exclusively to LK, due to financial issues. With that on subject, could someone make me a chardev accordingly? And I might have a hard time finding ICC25 runs due to the dickheads on my realm, but that shouldn't hold me back getting shadowmourne. Would staying LK gimp me horribly, or should i be able to make due because of the legendary? Thanks for all the help btw :)

youd be pretty gimp and smourne wouldnt do a whole lot to help. but it wouldnt be the end of the world...and you can get the boe legs, neck and rings w/o cata, even the leg enchant n stuff

but hey, 10(?) day cata trial. so find a chardev you like and activate the trial and do all the quests/dungeon runs you need in that time period. you'll also make a ton of money from questing in vash/hyjal which can be done in one day each if you can just sit down and grind quests out. then with that money you can powerlvl profs.

ps slam is awesome

Even if you're engi it's better as you use one of them with reck, one of them with iDeadly Calm. It strengthens two major cooldowns this way.

Yeah i'm sure I'll roll with a healer, lol

The OP will not die in 3 seconds, and if you don't use slam you're doing something wrong as it does at least 5-6x more damage than heroic strike, hits more than Mortal Strike, Hits more than any move warriors have and it only really counts as one global, the same as the other abilities, no need to point out someone who told you to use an item.

Anyone has a good pvp rotation for Prot warr/Awarr if its not to much to ask

arms? charge then hamstring > ms > slam > hs. overpower when its lite up

prot..i dunno, just dont blow all your stuns in a row n get DRd, be smart

FINALLY got my power back on. Now all i can do is grind honor until i get the money for an account transfer, then I'll work on leveling to 80 and gearing. I'll look into getting the Whitefin Axe, but Shadowmourne is too sexy, so I'll still be aiming towards getting it. Thanks for all the help guys

Users who are viewing this thread