US Warlords of Warsong - Mankrik(H) - WOTLK Classic

Warlord Daboo

10-19 Coordinator
Warlords of Warsong is back! Come join us on Mankrik Horde, WOTLK Classic. We are recruiting for all twink brackets, though we will be mainly focusing on 19s right now. We will be accepting all twinks, wether new or veteran. We are looking to put together a serious 10 man team.
Guild events include
“Warlord of the Pit” - a dueling tournament with gold rewards.
NAVY Training - an underwater dueling tournament with gold rewards.
Warsong Gulch Call to Arms - an occasional reward system for Warsong Gulch excellence (more info in Discord)
Redridge Raids - Warlords of Warsong will group up with as many 19s as possible and run thru Redridge killing all that we see!

Join Warlords of Warsong on Mankrik (H) Today!

Warlords of Warsong is the most active 19 guild in WOTLK, come join us and help fill up our 2 Wargames teams! Looking to start in house Wargames pretty soon!

I was thinking of making a 19 twink. What classes do you need? Also is warrior worth it if I make my wife pocket hand of freedom me?

Warlords of Warsong is looking for 1 priest to fill our Wargame team! Almost ready to start practicing! We are also the most active twink guild in the game, come join us even if you are not interested in Wargaming, and have fun in our WPvP, Arena, Battleground, and Call to Arms events, and daily BGs with the crew! We are still fully funding twinks on Mankrik Horde!

I am always happy to help with running WC and the rest of the runs to fetch gear with Daboo - Also with 29's folks getting interested, we are working with our peeps in Mankrik grow the community - We are happy to take you in and have some fun with Warlords of Warsong Guild - We are Recruiting

Bump! Warlords is looking for 1 priest to complete our Wargame team, we are FULLY FUNDING! Our weekly events give contestants chances to win gold, and every participant earns “Gold Dragons” our Guild Currency, we offer 2 month WoW subs for the Warlord with the most Gold Dragons every 2 months! We are the most active guild in Wotlk and would love to have you join up!

Come join Warlords of Warsong, the most active think guild in the 19s and 29s bracket!! We are looking to fill our 2nd Wargames team so we can do in-house Wargames, and practice games against other skilled guilds in the bracket! We are currently looking for everything to fill our second team, but spots will fill quickly so get in here! We are fully funding, including proffesios, and assisting with AGM!

{Warlords of Warsong} is the largest and most active twink guild in Wotlk! With over 450 Guild Members mostly 19 and 29! Our weekly events give twinks the chance to earn “Gold Dragons” our Guild Currency, which can be used to buy WoW sub time and Guild Merchandise soon! Our daily Pugs are super fun and always a no drama crowd! We are filling 2 Wargame teams, looking to do in house Wargames very soon, and practicing with other twink guilds already. If you want to join the Warlords of Warsong Twink Community, shoot me a PM and we can get you in here! Transfers to Mankrik are open as of now, and if you don’t want to transfer, we offer full funding with a Guild Bank full of items any twink would need!

{ Warlords of Warsong } is the largest and most active twink guild in Wotlk! We are recruiting all brackets, though we are mainly 19s and 29s right now. We have over 450 Guild members, with 20+ online most nights! Warlords of Warsong runs Guild Events Weekly, in which members can earn Gold rewards and Gold Dragons (guild currency) rewards! Gold Dragons can be used to purchase Game Time and Guild Merch! We are fully funding new twinks from Gear runs, to BOE’s to Enchants and professions. There is no guild like Warlords of Warsong! Join up today!!

Warlords of Warsong is the Largest and most active twink guild in Wotlk! We are recruiting to fill our 2nd Wargame team!! We need Shaman, Hunt, Priests! We are also recruiting all casual twinks of all brackets! We run Weekly 19s events like Dueling Tournaments, 2s, Free for all and 2s free for all in world arenas, Call to Arms weeks, dungeon nights, and much more! We are fully funding so make a toon on Mankrik to join today! Transfers are available for certain BiS players needed for Wargames, pending a Council approval!

Users who are viewing this thread