Warlock neck BiS?

Ah right well thanks for clearing that up, and i leanr some new terminology so when i juke a dps off an edge to focus grip > gnaw his healer for the kill thats called Juking (and then some) ?

stonebound said:
Ah right well thanks for clearing that up, and i leanr some new terminology so when i juke a dps off an edge to focus grip > gnaw his healer for the kill thats called Juking (and then some) ?

you're welcome

Kore nametooshort said:
the point was that he was missapplying the term juke to the term fake casting. they are different things.

i dont know where you heard its diffrent things. its the same, but juke is easier to type and stuff

EDIT: or well juke can be used as both fakecast and make people fall down from bridges or w/e

ive never heard of face casting being refered to as juking, to me juking is fake jumping off ledges. terminology might be different where you play, idk.

Kore nametooshort said:
ive never heard of face casting being refered to as juking, to me juking is fake jumping off ledges. terminology might be different where you play, idk.

Well I never hear anyone say fakecast !

so i googled a little and found a 11 page thread of juking on arenajunkies as in faking to make the enemy use interrupt

To juke or be juked - Arena Junkies Forums

and pretty many of these replies in this thread is people with a lot of wow experience and THEY CALL IT JUKE. >: (

they are sheep , they just call it juke because of the thread title. it doesnt make sense to call fake casting juking because juking is something else entirely.

Supadrood said:
they are sheep , they just call it juke because of the thread title. it doesnt make sense to call fake casting juking because juking is something else entirely.

where exactly did you get the idea its something else entirely?

you have a wow dictionary or something?

dont need a wow dictionary, i'm just not an idiot. copied and pasted this just for you.

thefreedictionary.com said:
juke

v. juked, juk·ing, jukes

v.tr.

To deceive or outmaneuver (a defending opponent) by a feint; fake.

fakecast is faking a spell;

juking is faking character movement.

you still aren't worth the 30 seconds that took me, face the facts and give up before you make a fool of yourself further.

Supadrood said:
dont need a wow dictionary, i'm just not an idiot. copied and pasted this just for you.

fakecast is faking a spell;

juking is faking character movement.

you still aren't worth the 30 seconds that took me, face the facts and give up before you make a fool of yourself further.

how does that in any way say that its only fake movement? could aswell be tricking to make opponent do a "MOVE" as in interrupt

also the "arrogant douche that knows everything about everything" attitude doesnt fit you

but there is no argument, turtlez is just trying to troll by pretending to be an idiot(by the way shit way to troll and unoriginal) , i saw through him after the first post but he just can't give up.

Supadrood said:
but there is no argument, turtlez is just trying to troll by pretending to be an idiot(by the way shit way to troll and unoriginal) , i saw through him after the first post but he just can't give up.

u just mad because i called you bad because you cant juke and thinks voice amp neck is bis

Users who are viewing this thread