Warlock neck BiS?

Supadrood said:
lmao

face the facts and give up before you make a fool of yourself further.

you said that some times now

where is the fact that i made a fool out of myself? im just trying to make people understand the word juke, since 21312321321 others use it in the term of fakecast and you keep refusing to accept the fact that it is used as fakecast and "making a fool out of yourself"

juke can't be fakecast because juke is movement faking. just because that number of people you made up are wrong tow doesnt make you right.

Supadrood said:
juke can't be fakecast because juke is movement faking. just because that number of people you made up are wrong tow doesnt make you right.

so casting and cancelling isnt a move to trick the interrupter?

you're the one who keeps coming back to the thread bro, just accept the facts: you are wrong, you will never be as good as me, you aren't in a premading guild so you're concept of best in slot 19 gear is worthless, and juke can't mean to different techniques because then people would get confused like you are right now.

Supadrood said:
you're the one who keeps coming back to the thread bro

wait what?

Supadrood said:
you will never be as good as me

god dammit :( guess ill just juke while you fakecast and be pro.. wait you dont since you say that voice amp is bis cy@

Supadrood said:
you aren't in a premading guild so you're concept of best in slot 19 gear is worthless

valid point.

Supadrood said:
and juke can't mean to different techniques because then people would get confused like you are right now.

well last time i heard someone call it "fakecast" and not just "juke" is a pretty damn long time ago if i dont count in this thread. i guess ill go confuse people with all the other confusing people saying juke and help them confuse more people

turtlezyo said:
valid point

so lets say a is warlock on offense in premade they're job is to fear the mage and the priest and keep dots up right? the only person who might interrupt them is a shaman on a standard defense; any warlock who would fake cast in those situations where the shaman is only occasionally wind shearing when in range and paying attention to the lock is wasting valuable time by not moving. when he does get sheared it is so much more important to be able to cast again sooner before the target los or ranges then 30 hp could ever be.

you're so clueless; this isn't worth my time, was fun for a bit but now i am done with you. enjoy being misinformed.

Brüno said:
Actually, the more you get healed, the better the armor is. Also, if your getting healed it makes the stam even worse because I doubt your dropping to <10 health

My bad, that was a typo. I meant to say 'The more heals you receive, the more armor matters and the less health does'. Thanks for pointing it out.

Users who are viewing this thread