Warforged Invasion Gear

OH and to piss you guys off: I got the 1h on Facialhair the very first box after switching my loot priority from arms to protection.

The ones that don't increase stats are supposed to be titanforged, not warforged. hold on to them as they might increase the ilvl later on

Then what are those who does increase stats?? Just a bugged item which CAN be removed?

Or they will update the warforge ilvl 25(20 toon) to the same stats those of titanforge ilvl 35

Last edited:
Missing only 1 TT lol, nice

Last 1 will not come easy!

Missing the 2h for arms too, which isn't that much of a big deal since Emil's Brand has 2 more strength.

Still want it, though.

was tank spec loot fixed? it was bugged and giving no loot last i looked

I didn't even know it was bugged in the first place.

Missing the 2h for arms too, which isn't that much of a big deal since Emil's Brand has 2 more strength.

Still want it, though.

I didn't even know it was bugged in the first place.
Invasion weapon is better than Emil's Brand. Stats doesn't matter in instanced PvP, it's all about that ilvl where the WF'd items have 34 and Emil's Brand only 32

Invasion weapon is better than Emil's Brand. Stats doesn't matter in instanced PvP, it's all about that ilvl where the WF'd items have 34 and Emil's Brand only 32

Which would matter if i gave a shit about instanced pvp.

The difference in instanced pvp between Emil's and Invasion 2h is so miniscule you'll not even really notice it at all.

Users who are viewing this thread