Warforged Invasion Gear

@adamprobert1995
Yes you can get more than 2 crates per zone. Although it may not be necessary after today since the invasions will be occurring so often.

I may have to make a guide on it because it is actually kind of confusing to explain.
1. Do invasions as normal. For example Hillsbrad/Northern Barrens
2. Leave Northern Barrens
3. Enter Norther Northern Barrens ~10 before Invasion ends.
4.Hope the next invasion isn't at Northern Barrens( or the one you are doing this at)
5. When the invasions reset you should get your Big box and still have your other two invasions to do.

To sum this up, you need to be start an invasion BEFORE they reset. But you need to finish AFTER the reset to get that extra crate/box.
So that would mean ~3 every 4 hours?

I dont know if gear of common quality still affect your ilvl? @artonkn was dex wrong about that as well? But if it does, then it looks good to me. But that is a lvl 20 char, I was speaking about 19's somce that is where the 41.x breakpoint is relevant.

And as for the breakpoint thing; you might have 0.3% increased haste, crit, int or whatever, and even though you can't see it in your state pane it still affects your spells (it would be pretty hard to prove though). But for stamina for instance, it has been proven that 1 difference in ilvl could mean 1+ stamina.

What about the 'uncommon items dont count' thing?

But as non-GF'd non-clothie you would need WF'd gear?

@Stabilt didn't you have some SS's?
Are you misunderstanding me or?

You seem to be agreeing with me that there are no breakpoints.

Also items count as long as they have a designated armour type.

And yes I know you're talking about 19, that's why I specifically said ''you can wear all of this gear right, except for shoulders and chest''. Because if you can wear all those items then you can reach virtually the same ilvl.

Are you misunderstanding me or?

You seem to be agreeing with me that there are no breakpoints.

Also items count as long as they have a designated armour type.

And yes I know you're talking about 19, that's why I specifically said ''you can wear all of this gear right, except for shoulders and chest''.
No, I said idk if there are breakpoints for int, crit, haste, vers, agi, str and that it would be really really hard to find out. But I know there are breakpoints for Stamina

No, I said idk if there are breakpoints for int, crit, haste, vers, agi, str and that it would be really really hard to find out. But I know there are breakpoints for Stamina
''breakpoint'' as in you suddenly get a larger boost in the stat from getting 1 ilvl, or ''breakpoint'' as in you get +1 stamina after a specific amount of ilvls?

Because the latter is not a breakpoint. If you suddenly get +5 stamina or w/e after you reach a specific ilvl, then that would indicate a breakpoint.

Well, actually 5 if you did both of the invasions. But three (3) per zone, yes.
Moot point at this time I would imagine.
Invasions don't seem to happen faster just yet. Any timetable for when they should be speeding up?

''breakpoint'' as in you suddenly get a larger boost in the stat from getting 1 ilvl, or ''breakpoint'' as in you get +1 stamina after a specific amount of ilvls?

Because the latter is not a breakpoint. If you suddenly get +5 stamina or w/e after you reach a specific ilvl, then that would indicate a breakpoint.
As in, when you go from 41 to 42 ilvl you gain one stamina

Breakpoint as in any additional item level is worthless if it doesn't push you past that point.

Breakpoint as in any additional item level is worthless if it doesn't push you past that point.
As in, when you go from 41 to 42 ilvl you gain one stamina

Yeah so those aren't actual breakpoints, they just look like it. Alright.

Just wait untill they ninja fix titanforged right when everyone will be done farmin warforged. Will be hilarious.

Are WF shoulders and legs better than heirlooms? Take into account that you can enchant heirlooms but cannot enchant WF (legs/shoulders).

WPVP ofc.

Users who are viewing this thread