Warforged Invasion Gear

Im just making sure i get shit on my "main" characters/twinks while i can.
This event makes me want to make every class at 19 and 29 just to have this shit before it goes away forever.. but i cba

Invasions become more frequent

As far as the timeline of these invasions is concerned, during the first week they will only occur every four hours in a couple of zones. This will increase by 300% every week for two weeks until everything is under attack all the time, meaning that in the second week there will an invasion every hours across six zones and then there will always be an invasion up in all of the affected zones.

As far as the timeline of these invasions is concerned, during the first week they will only occur every four hours in a couple of zones. This will increase by 300% every week for two weeks until everything is under attack all the time, meaning that in the second week there will an invasion every hours across six zones and then there will always be an invasion up in all of the affected zones.

So I can park AFK for 24 hours for maximum boxes?

What I've found so far:
It's around a 30-40% chance of getting a Warforged piece. And a 10-20% for that Warforged piece to have the bonus ilvl and stats.

Obviously this is only based of 2 hours of invasions, and 2 drops of bonus Warforged gear.

Users who are viewing this thread