Warforged Invasion Gear

This is ducking garbage, I sat through almost every invasion since they first came out and finally completed the set on 7 characters with crap tons of extra pieces and now they decide to stealth introduce WF'ed gear. Absolutely ducking garbage. Just further proof Blizz is making crap up as they go and have absolutely nothing planned out.

This is ducking garbage, I sat through almost every invasion since they first came out and finally completed the set on 7 characters with crap tons of extra pieces and now they decide to stealth introduce WF'ed gear. Absolutely ducking garbage. Just further proof Blizz is making crap up as they go and have absolutely nothing planned out.

i did all that for 27 toons.. you know how i feel.. but still ill farm my heart out afking over and over for this shit on my paladin at least. :p

It just bothers me that we only have 14 days to get this done. Bad for those who have MULTIPLE twinks. I really like the opportunity, but the timing is awful.

I got 3 pieces of WF'd gear after the stealth patch, none of them have had bonus ilvl or stats though...

Item level 44 at level 19 (or +20 item levels on gear at any level) is NOT possible at lower levels, here is why:

There are 3 possible variations of the items that you can obtain in these invasions currently, these variations are:

• At level 100: Item level 700, item level 710 (Warforged), item level 720 (Warforged).

• At level 19: Item level 24, item level 24 (Warforged), item level 34 (Warforged).

Looking at this, it suggests that:

• Item level 700 at 100 is the equivalent of item level 24 at level 19
  • Item level 710 (Warforged) at 100 is the equivalent of item level 24 (Warforged) at 19
  • Item level 720 (Warforged) at 100 is the equivalent of item level 34 (Warforged) at 19
To conclude, lower levels have a chance to get warforged gear with no stat gains where at 100 you get 10 item levels.

just make an afk macro and sit in azhara/Northern Barrens/Dun Morogh/Westfall and hope that invasions will spawn there sometime, while you're off for work or w/e

Users who are viewing this thread