WARFORGED GEAR BUGGED! UPDATE - GM CONFIRMED

I opened a GM ticket with this

"I just recieved a Fel Lord's Warmace. I do another invasion and when I open my chest it said "Item upgraded" and gave me a Warforged Fel Lord's Warmace. Problem is its the same ilvl same stats completly the same. Correct me if I'm wrong but this is not an upgrade. Is their a way I can be mailed the corrected version of the Warmace which is supposed to be ilvl34 with upgraded stats since I did open it afterall.... because I have been reading around and this and many other "Invasion Gear" seems to be bugged.
Thank you for the consideration."

Got this response

"Heyo, Game Master ****** here to help. :] I understand you're having some issues with your Fel Lord's Warmace. So as a Twink you actually can't upgrade the weapon, this is working as intended as those upgrades are to make the weapon up to ilvl 725 which requires level 98 and above to do. You can mail it around but because you're using it on a Twink character you can't get a higher ilvl. Fair travels and bountiful loot, *bows*"

So take that however you will

"I just recieved a Fel Lord's Warmace. I do another invasion and when I open my chest it said "Item upgraded" and gave me a Warforged Fel Lord's Warmace. Problem is its the same ilvl same stats completly the same. Correct me if I'm wrong but this is not an upgrade. Is their a way I can be mailed the corrected version of the Warmace which is supposed to be ilvl34 with upgraded stats since I did open it afterall.... because I have been reading around and this and many other "Invasion Gear" seems to be bugged.

Got this response

"Heyo, Game Master ****** here to help. :] I understand you're having some issues with your Fel Lord's Warmace. So as a Twink you actually can't upgrade the weapon, this is working as intended as those upgrades are to make the weapon up to ilvl 725 which requires level 98 and above to do. You can mail it around but because you're using it on a Twink character you can't get a higher ilvl. Fair travels and bountiful loot, *bows*"

is this gm high wtf

I think it just confirms GM's really don't know what they are talking about and can't be taken as a source of accurate information

Either they are literally the dumbest Humans on Earth or they know exactly what's going on but have been instructed by their Bosses to dance around the subject because it's entirely possible that even Blizz (the ppl who do the Programming) doesn't know how to fix all the problems.

Got this response

In what part of your message did you tell them you're a twink though?

because he checked my gear and told me that my gear was lit af

no but for real idk guess he just assumed

Got this response

He is talking about the Coalesced Fel item as this is what upgrades weapons to 725 (the max warforged weapon proc is 720 without upgrades). He seems to have no idea what warforged means.... Seriously blizz do your GMs even play the game?

I do not believe this will be fixed. Blizzard doesn't care about pre-patch events. It is what it is. Highly unlikely that it will be fixed in the next 8 days and anything after that you can forget about it. Typical that BIS twink gear will be grandfathered though. It's a shame that it is going to be grandfathered soo fast rofl.

Got this response

lol. Do they just have a button at Blizz which they push and it produces a random response?
I have a horrible feeling they won't be doing anything to fix the junkforged items. Sort of feels like a cheap rip off of the real thing.

I do not believe this will be fixed. Blizzard doesn't care about pre-patch events. It is what it is. Highly unlikely that it will be fixed in the next 8 days and anything after that you can forget about it. Typical that BIS twink gear will be grandfathered though. It's a shame that it is going to be grandfathered soo fast rofl.
I stand corrected. By the way! I have a question... For those that got the warforged items to actually work before the fix... what item lvl are they now?

the "+0 warforged" got fixed, they are now x9 instead of x4
too bad ill have to waste a month of item restoration because of this bug
I think a more accurate explanation is that they're +5 compared to your heirlooms, while the best WF'd still are +10

Users who are viewing this thread