Warforge Averages

This game is such a tease. 1x 44ilvl item for my 29 in a whole day farming events, then today I get 2x 44 ilvl items one after another. This is lit

Update here... 175 boxes opened today (6 chars, 7 invasions) :

- 195 items total
- 3 x 25 ilvl wf weapons
- 16 x 25 ilvl wf items
- 0 (!?) x 35 ilvl wf items

Anyone seeing decrease in the ilvl 35 % ? It ridiculous how I got 0 / 175 boxes. I am playing on EU btw. Can someone confirm getting the avg % TF gear on EU ? Thanks in advance!
Why do you ppl always think that just because you are lucky or unlucky that droprates changed?
The dropchance is just fucking low. When you get lots of titanforged you are lucky if you dont get any while farming for days you are unlucky. Its really that easy...

Has the right of titanforged increased? had 0 since the warforged came in, just opened 3 boxes and got 2x ilvl 34 on my 19's? rate increase or pure luck, happy either way!

Prob luck. I havent gotten any today

Why do you ppl always think that just because you are lucky or unlucky that droprates changed?
The dropchance is just ducking low. When you get lots of titanforged you are lucky if you dont get any while farming for days you are unlucky. Its really that easy...
I would wager my 400 Chests opened with a result of ~5% drop rate for TF and 12.75% for WF is quite accurate. I've been recording my progress since the day WF was a thing and posting progressive results since around 70 Chests opened.

Does the warforge piece increase stay in BG/arena compare to regular piece from invasion chest?
Are you asking if the +10 iLvL "Warforged" Invasion Gear retains it's +10 iLvL in BG/Arena? If so then yes it does. The items are Static the moment you loot them. If you level up, the Gear does not change at all.

8/21 with 3 duplicates (waist, boots, chest)
i forgot how many boxes i've opened, but i had roughly 80g before the invasion and now i have 4,100g.
has anyone completed the titanforged set yet?

Seems like the large chest drops Head/Shoulder/Chest/Legs and the small drops Wrist/Gloves/Belt/Boots.

Something to look out for if you hit a point that you only need small ones.

Can anyone confirm?

Users who are viewing this thread