Want to play?

Fuski

Legend
Me and my friend are going to be starting a 24 twink guild on the server: MoonGuard in this guild we will assist in leveling you to 24, along with gearing up. Hoping to start premades the day we get 10 people in the guild with decent gear :3
Me and her together have already started twinking along with PvPing, although we are not BiS quite yet we are getting there pretty quickly.
Heihåchi @ Moon Guard - Game Guide - World of Warcraft
There is my character so if you ever want to contact me, you can do that or PM me on here and we can talk there OR PM me your Battle.net to make it easier xD

We are just looking for a few others to group up for dungeons and to PvP with.
Have Healer and DPS for dungeons.

My friend is a warlock.

Me and my friend are going to be starting a 24 twink guild on the server: MoonGuard in this guild we will assist in leveling you to 24, along with gearing up. Hoping to start premades the day we get 10 people in the guild with decent gear :3
Me and her together have already started twinking along with PvPing, although we are not BiS quite yet we are getting there pretty quickly.
Heihåchi @ Moon Guard - Game Guide - World of Warcraft
There is my character so if you ever want to contact me, you can do that or PM me on here and we can talk there OR PM me your Battle.net to make it easier xD

We are just looking for a few others to group up for dungeons and to PvP with.
Have Healer and DPS for dungeons.

My friend is a warlock.

Welcome to the bracket! Glad to have you. Please ignore the troll accounts. They are a bit upset that some people pay for the game and play 20-24. The best way I have found to promote your guild and the bracket is to do it native to your realm. That way there is not transfer/reroll to face and they are not distracted elsewhere.

at the rate 24 community is going 24s may soon become the majority in the bracket... but with all these 24s and so little level 20s to kill... idk it's mind boggling isn't it. Personally though I hope that does become the case of 24s and p2p 20s growing significantly. I play rarely and in small periods of time but when I do I pay. It would be a shame a bracket that began because of trials to grow and edge them out but as far as paying folk go I'd say there's more potential and a slightly better balance than 19s barring spriests currently. A few more spells, more utility for classes that lack it and mounts. I'm sure people who are adamant about not paying for a month will still make do just fine. Though I do indeed notice a large number of 24s that come to "shit on 20s" I wish some 19s would move up and the 24s that appreciate the potential that is here to continue. My thoughts.

All blizz has to do is give 20s their own bracket then all these 24s would completely die out without being to crutch on lvs anymore. You want a bracket with mainly 24s? Well you must not want a bracket because 24s don't like facing 24s, they like facing 20s to show off their skill so the less 20s out there the more 24s are getting get mad about facing someone of their own lv.

Idk about the rest of the trials but I won't queue for a bg when I start seeing 7+ 24s a bg constantly so if this 24 surge continues will probably end this bracket

All blizz has to do is give 20s their own bracket then all these 24s would completely die out without being to crutch on lvs anymore. You want a bracket with mainly 24s? Well you must not want a bracket because 24s don't like facing 24s, they like facing 20s to show off their skill so the less 20s out there the more 24s are getting get mad about facing someone of their own lv.

Idk about the rest of the trials but I won't queue for a bg when I start seeing 7+ 24s a bg constantly so if this 24 surge continues will probably end this bracket

fast pops will always draw a crowd. if the free trials kids dont like it they have a choice. same as 24's.

dont play or buy wow and level up. ive seen quite a few 24's from AP recently. same with the spanish servers.looks like people (with jobs) are tired of losing.

if the bracket dries up because of it then good riddance. there are zero guilds premading. its just one big pug rolling bracket full of garbage tinks and even worse egos.

on the bright side many of the 24's here are just terrible. a pug i was in last night on my horde lock 3-0 a drak 5 man premade. we had 2 24's the rest trials.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread