Want to build an AH tracker for BoE socket gear?

I *love* the toggle interface choice you made for the left side! That makes it very easy to sort by stats and servers on the fly.

Absolutely, I would love to see support for US servers! I expect such an addition will incur a huge amount of traffic, so if that would pose an issue, let the XP-off community know how we can help.

For future expansion, I'd love to see the 39 bracket added as an option, too (ilvl 48).

Edit: admins, can we get this fine coder a tester badge?

Thanks for your feedback and also your inspiration for this project!

US realms are definitely next on the list :)

I still need to decide the best way to host the backend project that pulls the auction data regularly from the Blizzard API. The more realms I add support for the quicker this database is going to grow so I might not be able to get away with hosting it for free :)

So after a bit of investigative work on this I think I might have worked out how to determine the stats and levels...

Hey!
How did you define item lvl finally?
Talking about world drop BoEs we can't rely on looter lvl
Theunderminejournal is able to display ilvl correctly. How do they do it?

Thanks for your feedback and also your inspiration for this project!

US realms are definitely next on the list :)

I still need to decide the best way to host the backend project that pulls the auction data regularly from the Blizzard API. The more realms I add support for the quicker this database is going to grow so I might not be able to get away with hosting it for free :)

A guildie showed me that US Bleeding Hollow is now on the list -- thank you! Several other realms would love to jump on there as well, and I imagine eventually all of them will want in. How can we best support you in expanding your site to include more US servers?

Users who are viewing this thread