Waking up 10s on Draenor EU

TwinkzFTW

Legend
Hiya, I'm looking for a serious player who wants to start a lvl 10 twink guild with me on Draenor, doesn't matter what faction for me really, just wanna wake it up.

If you're interested and wanna hook me up for a talk , /w Fuyouz (horde) when i'm online.

Thanks

i was up if my account wasnt banned.......

Maybe in future but we'll mostly focus on to get some few deticated peoples for WG's and other events, since we started it yesterday I can't say more.

The guild is on Draenor Alliance

Arg, why alliance :s Last time there were enough alliance people but not horde it seemed :(

And sorry, i am not able to migrate to draenor, all slots used. I could delete 1 toon there but then wich should i migrate, i have 3 10s wich i wanted to play. Hope to finish my lock soon, i will be sitting on 1,5k hp in stamina set and about 140ssp in sp set wich i wont be able to do anything with other then putting myself in unavailable queues :(

Doesnt matter actually, i mentioned my warlock since i want to go alli human with it in the end :) But then ill be donating blizzy... again and in this state low level pvp is in i think i will regret doing a migration and a faction change me thinks.

Id rather see wsg going with 10s so i can queue from the realm im on atm. But from wargames pov i would wether you are on alli or horde it wouldnt matter, its a realm where i can support myself without rerolling :) The main thing actually is, will people be deticated so i dont feel i wasted my money to blizzard.

Oh and btw, i wouldnt migrate before i have my 2nd agm (5 trinks to go and maby fished up a keefers) with my lock. My rogue below is ready to go but my name would sound stupid if i went alli :D

Got some more peoples interested now, we standing on 7 members atm and growing slow n steady just after a day. Can't wait to get my AGM-farming char to guild. :p

Users who are viewing this thread