wait times post 3.2

THE WAIT TIMES SUCK.

I'm just going to come out and say it. For those of you who don't know with patch 3.2 twinks can pay a fee of 10g to cut off all means of exp gains, this comes at a price, you will only play against others who have exp turned off. I turned off my exp, went to get the 35+ items I was missing, and then qued up for WSG and AB, 2 and a half hours later, my wait time says UNAVAILABLE. Please, please blizzard, take exp out of battleground, or merge all twinks into 1 BG or somtin, idk, do something.

Its the same on Rampage. Im going to give it a few days though, cause Im guessing most twinks are doing content on their mains.

Well, what BG do you play on that has fast queues? Vindication hasn't even had a game all night so far...I've been queue'd for 4 and half hours >.< If Blizz doesn't merge the BG's then its time to server transfer!

Well, I'm on ruin which hasn't been the most active 29 bg for a while and people per the forums said they played 2-3 games, but it was 10 alliance to 6 horde which is very strange as horde usually has the most twinks queueing.

So yes, I'd say people are doing content on their mains.

I'd wait a few days, maybe a week before I call 29 dead but I can't even queue because my account isn't up after a hacker reversed charges on my paypal, so I have to send in a god damn money order :mad:.

Instant - 3 minute top queues, it's not that bad, I've had some great games so far tonight.

19s are horrible now, and pallys suck shit so considering rolling 29's if bloodlust actually has any to play with

Vindication seems pretty screwed now, too. I've been waiting a very long time, no luck.

So... uh... what will be the main battlegroup for 29 twinks now? I have very little faith in Blizzard either reversing this decision, or consolidating battlegroups for twinks, so I feel like transferring might be the only option. Meh.

Taronn said:
Vindication seems pretty screwed now, too. I've been waiting a very long time, no luck.

So... uh... what will be the main battlegroup for 29 twinks now? I have very little faith in Blizzard either reversing this decision, or consolidating battlegroups for twinks, so I feel like transferring might be the only option. Meh.

Reckoning.

yea i finnaly got into a game last night, was like 8v5 alliance, except zeiren's bitch ass was in their and wtfpwnt our whole time lol

It's prob time for everyone to seriously consider xfering to reckoning.

I hear ruin is the place to go. I might consider puttin about 1k gold on my twink then sending him their. Not sure what realm though

my sub is up, but was at a friend's tonight and he was in q for wsg and ab for like 3 hrs before he left

Users who are viewing this thread