US Voting Pole - Whos the best Hunter?!?!

Who is th best hunter overall?

• Agntdelayed

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • Aoz

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Batman

Votes: 7 5.5%
  • Luvßurg

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Concept

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Exhunter

• Goohd

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • Hemet Nesingwary????

Votes: 25 19.7%
  • Iceháwk

• Killjoy

• Lebronsz

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Leek

• Lil

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Metro

• Mikeytot

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Nocontest

Votes: 20 15.7%
  • Orc

• Peltz

• Rancio

• Saitamax

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Shinnie

• Sïmø

• Snugdaddy

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Stabilt

Votes: 20 15.7%
  • Stfukid

• Swiftbow

• Tap

• Theclawer

• Tideysnipe

• Tiger

• Triál

• Zale

Votes: 2 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cuz all lil can do is talk trash on XPOff backing it up requires more than they can provide :(
Honestly everyone is talking trash. Lil was really good during MoP and Lebron is just a 1v1 whore, and noconest is really good in legion. And if Lil thinks nocontest won't prove a challenge for Lebron why doesn't he/she(idk) step in and just 1v1 him regardless of the poll?

i like the drama tho

Why don't you just 1v1 him regardless of the poll to end the fake hype on both sides
I literally just moved and have no Internet until the 20th... idk how many times ive gotta say that lol.

To banished- I haven't talked trash yet once. Myself and lebronz has gone back and forth joking and I even complimented numerous hunters.. just because your guild is trash and no1 has anything good to say about it doesn't mean I'm talking trash.

Reactions: Vet
just because your guild is trash and no1 has anything good to say about it doesn't mean I'm talking trash.

mrw-im-right-and-the-teacher-admits-it-54865.gif

Cuz all lil can do is talk trash on XPOff backing it up requires more than they can provide :(
I've been backing up my mouth since you were back in 70s wintrading so you could link achieves pretending to be good.

I've played this same bracket for over 4 years being very active and legion being too dull as well as my life progressing to bigger and better things no, I'm not as active. That doesn't mean I can't log in after a 2 month hiatus and still run circles around people like you.

So here's what will happen, @Lebronjames idc what this threads results are. We are streaming our 1v1 when I get internet and when I beat you in a Bo10 you can go back to whispering me in game "omg how'd you do that" since you know who the real top hunt is.

@Banishedjr I will personally try to revive my realm just to face you. Whoever I'm not able to field I'll just get a Rid formed of random people that has gotten tired or your guild running their mouths and grown tired of losing bgs because you're on our team.

You aren't that bad on the forums but in game your group just continously puts their foot in their mouths. I know yall are already used to losing so this won't be anything new but atleast this'll broadcast how bad yall are so there's nothing your group can say in game or in forums besides "we crutch"

1v1 will be this week. 10v10 will be in Oct sometime. @Taylondor you may repost the same gif if you'd like or just find a new one.

The best hunters are the ones people point out and acknowledge in BGs and arenas. So far the only other hunter I ever see anyone point out is Rancio.

Every wsg he stacks consumables, grabs the zerker buff and uses the orc zerker racial to completely decimate someone in the beginning.

Wow, I feel like a champion just being on the list! First time ever I've made one! :D
But, rather than give myself my only vote, I've given my vote to Nocontest.
Don't get me wrong, there's quite a few good Hunters on this list. I've seen some very good ones, but based on my stance on Surv in Legion, I couldn't give my vote to a Surv Huntard. ;)

Wtf I'm on there?! LOL I hardly hunter if at all Oh it's satiiireeeee

Last edited:
I've been backing up my mouth since you were back in 70s wintrading so you could link achieves pretending to be good.

I've played this same bracket for over 4 years being very active and legion being too dull as well as my life progressing to bigger and better things no, I'm not as active. That doesn't mean I can't log in after a 2 month hiatus and still run circles around people like you.

So here's what will happen, @Lebronjames idc what this threads results are. We are streaming our 1v1 when I get internet and when I beat you in a Bo10 you can go back to whispering me in game "omg how'd you do that" since you know who the real top hunt is.

@Banishedjr I will personally try to revive my realm just to face you. Whoever I'm not able to field I'll just get a Rid formed of random people that has gotten tired or your guild running their mouths and grown tired of losing bgs because you're on our team.

You aren't that bad on the forums but in game your group just continously puts their foot in their mouths. I know yall are already used to losing so this won't be anything new but atleast this'll broadcast how bad yall are so there's nothing your group can say in game or in forums besides "we crutch"

1v1 will be this week. 10v10 will be in Oct sometime. @Taylondor you may repost the same gif if you'd like or just find a new one.

obama-mic-drop-gif-1.gif

That was just marvellous /clap

*wipes tears*

Wow, I feel like a champion just being on the list! First time ever I've made one! :D
But, rather than give myself my only vote, I've given my vote to Nocontest.
Don't get me wrong, there's quite a few good Hunters on this list. I've seen some very good ones, but based on my stance on Surv in Legion, I couldn't give my vote to a Surv Huntard. ;)
WHO ASK FOR YOUR THOGHTFUL OPINION ASS FOLLICLE LOOKIN ASS

Users who are viewing this thread