News Vote for XPOFF's Most Valuable Player!

Discussion in 'Site News' started by Zeiren, Nov 23, 2018.

Share This Page

Who is XPOFF's Most Valuable Player?

Poll closed Dec 7, 2018.
  1. Necroaqua

40.0%
  2. Sun

42.1%
  3. Tgodqt

17.9%
  1. Goesid

Goesid Twink Info Legend Fancy Pants

There has been two awards each time so you missed Purj and Sketch

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. ScumoftwinksREALOADED

ScumoftwinksREALOADED Member

3. Iild

Iild big pwner never small pwn

Purj got it for being an old twink and Sketch got it for liking everyone's posts for 15 hours a day for 14 consecutive months, wasn't really worth mentioning

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Goesid

You mentioned Sax and he got it for pretty much the same reason as Purj.

5. Chops

Chops Soccer Dad

Wait

Youre saying Sun shouldnt get it because he's only compiled other peoples info and Necroaqua shouldnt get it because writing guides isnt hard...

But Vehemence (who you dont know and dont know anything about?) should get it because he created one thread about maybe playing some wargames?

y'ok

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Goesid

Well what MVP is on XPOFF is still very fuzzy which causes this kinda confusion. On TI it was pretty much just people who had a track record of being nothing but helpful etc: Most Valuable Posters. His argument is that the MVP should be someone who does something for the twink community that makes people twink. Necroaqua makes guides and guides do that but people dont seem to be finding them because they dont click the search button so he has to spend more time being a helpful guy therefore his guides arent make people twink more. Meanwhile the people who are creating wargames and making sure that games are happening and increasing the playerbase and thus the frequency potential for competitive games should be rewarded.

Not taking any sides here, just my view on what is transpiring and that @Zeiren should probably make it more clearly what they want the MVP to be about.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Chops

Chops Soccer Dad

I mean, I know lild is just trying to pick a fight but lets at least keep our trolling internally consistent.

• Like Like x 1
  8. SPQR

SPQR ♥ + ►+ ✝ ʘʘ = ⌐■_■ Highway To Hell

I'm not in the lead yet? This is rigged. Bunch of paid actors!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Gaspedal

Gaspedal Veteran

10. DigitalChemyst

DigitalChemyst Member

I'm not sure how long some of you have been active in the 39 bracket, but Sun has been slowly growing it for AT LEAST since the end of WoD, when I first ran into him. Organizing plebmades, assisting with gearing people, doing months of farming for epics when the new scaling hit to figure out exactly how the system worked, and then wrote a massive guide on his finding. Both US 39 communities are owned by him, and have 100's of members each. Oh and did I mention how Sun became the literal face of XPoff in front of over 25,000 Twitch viewers when his post was read on stream welcoming Asmongold and his followers?

I'll never bash on Necro for his contributions to the community, he wholeheartedly deserves to be in this conversation. But I would be willing to bet there are quite a few new members that decided to join the community after seeing the positive message from Sun on Asmon's stream. Yes it was a streamer who brought those people to our doorstep, but the initial responses from the community were to slam the door in their face. Sun simply did what none of the other staff needed to do, which was open the door and welcome all those who chose to step inside.

@Sun for MVP

11. ScumoftwinksREALOADED

I am with it @Sun but how old do you have to be to be a old twink because i started 19, 39, and 49 in 2005, and making videos as well as helping others in over 7 guilds since my first i joined <The chosen few>.

12. Bestworld

Bestworld MBA

I nominate @Lopió for taking over EU wargaming scene, forming them on a weekly basis.
    @Chainz is a huge part of this also.

Worthy mentions are @Trigs, @Vet and @Hunnybuns for being puddle jumpers and upping EU wargames.

@Vet I miss you man.

13. Knightfall

Knightfall Member

@necroaqua , hands down has some of the most useful guides for new and returning Twinks-- also has one of the most impressive response times, as well well as some of the most well educated information when an inquiry thread is posted or a question is commented. I can't think of anyone more deserving since I've joined the site.

14. Allybeboba

Allybeboba Grandfathered

What about some of the moderators that run this place?

/cheers

15. Goesid

Whoever makes your name grey has my vote.

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. Sanit

Sanit Member

Shameless plug inc:

#SanitForMod2020

I am the man for the job

/cheers

• Like Like x 1
  17. ScumoftwinksREALOADED

I thought this was about game play, consistency and gear. I think i must be in the wrong place. As I have never used a single guide and just joined...all i have done is twinked for 14+ years none stop no breaks. Seen many of you and so few of you. Everyday i am in queue and battleground 16 hours a day or days straight. Like now i wont get my next rest till the first because of patch 8.1. *Drops mic*

• Like Like x 1
  18. Allybeboba

Allybeboba Grandfathered

Feel free to quote me where I have blatantly broken a TI/xpoff rules of etiquette my friend.

At any rate, the “MVP” award should be relinquished if people are going to choose one regularly. There can only be one “most”.

/cheers

19. Goesid

Don't think there are rules here anymore as long as you dont post isis videos or something. But yes I have never seen you post isis videos.

The P can be plural aswell as singular, all you have to do is add an s.

20. Allybeboba

Allybeboba Grandfathered

https://xpoff.com/threads/xpoff-forum-rules-and-etiquette.72731/#post-1120659

Here ya go my friend. It was updated just a few weeks ago as a matter of fact. One that I fought long and hard for to be added to the TI CoC was added to this one.
    Although, the CoC is losely followed by our dear members there is one nonetheless. #8 is the real kicker or “where the rubber meets road” so to say. Moderators do a great job considering the pay they receive for doing it as far as I am concerned.

As for MVP being plural or not the title of the thread itself is sigular in content.

/cheers

• Funny Funny x 1

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)