[Video] Ownaque 19 + f2p flag carrying

World class fc'ing skills mate - I'm glad to have played with you. Especially i'll remember our time at AA horde playing mage and hpala :D

A good FC is worth their weight in gold. Enjoyed the video.

Glad you decided to stick long enough in F2P to get this video done, thumbs up !

Edit: Second thumbs up for Redun, great backup you can count on :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the nice words :)

World class fc'ing skills mate - I'm glad to have played with you. Especially i'll remember our time at AA horde playing mage and hpala :D

Thnx mate:) Yeah our time on AA was beast - you and Space carried me so hard ^^

"This will be the last video; in my fc video trilogy." :(

Was a really great video, qaulity was nice which is part of one of my questions, there seemed to be some kind of a lag problem which you even said yourself, could turning down your quality just a little help with that?

I kept on missing your livestream so im glad I got to see the product of some of your recording.

Turning down the quality might work :), however my computer is pretty old and that's prob the main reson. I'll keep streaming as long as the stream quality is watchable and I don't lagg to much :)

Turning down the quality might work :), however my computer is pretty old and that's prob the main reson. I'll keep streaming as long as the stream quality is watchable and I don't lagg to much :)

It's rough on PCs, streaming.

What's your pc specifications and stream settings?

It's rough on PCs, streaming.

What's your pc specifications and stream settings?

Pc specifications: Acer aspire 7740.
Stream settings: 24,0 fps, 1280 x 720 p. Transition speed 100 ms.
However my internet runs over a wifi, and the router is located in the other side of the house and downstairs.. so the download/upload connection is lagging a bit.

As allways, a nice experience^^

when watching, I'm getting the good old pvp/wsg feeling. Hence I will now log wow to do some wsg's :b
I don't know if it's my shitty computer/net atm, but the video appeared to go blurry and low quallity severel times during the video:s.... But, got the most out of it anyway^^ gj as allways ;)

Pc specifications: Acer aspire 7740.
Stream settings: 24,0 fps, 1280 x 720 p. Transition speed 100 ms.
However my internet runs over a wifi, and the router is located in the other side of the house and downstairs.. so the download/upload connection is lagging a bit.

I'd definitely recommend pulling a cable seeing as running anything that requires stability on wireless is close to pointless. 24 FPS is pretty standard (most run that or 30) 720p as well. Transition speed is just an xsplit thing, when changing between the different scenes and don't have any effect.

What you need to look for is the bitrate, what it's set to.

I'd recommend going to speedtest.net and check your upload speed. Figure out what it is. If it for example says 2mbit upload, set the bitrate to 10-20% under that (assuming no one else is using the internet) so around 1700-1800 bitrate. I wouldn't recommend going over 2500 for 720p.

Hope this helps in any way,

Best regards,
lindenkron

Users who are viewing this thread