[Video] Ownaque 19 + f2p flag carrying

Ownaque

Legend
This is the last video in the "Ownaque 19 Flag Carrying" Triology. The video is recorded on an ungeared f2p(lvl 20) druid and a 19 druid. The 19 druid footage is recorded via xsplit (livestream) and it may be bad quality. Their may be some lagging parts in the video aswell, sorry :(.
Hope you will enjoy it. If you got any questions or comments, please leave a comment :).

Ownaque 19 Flag Carrying 3 - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
"This will be the last video; in my fc video trilogy." :(

Was a really great video, qaulity was nice which is part of one of my questions, there seemed to be some kind of a lag problem which you even said yourself, could turning down your quality just a little help with that?

I kept on missing your livestream so im glad I got to see the product of some of your recording.

very nice. i never thought of using the little ponds outside of ally tunnel to trip enemys.

tbf doing jumps on ud female is 10 times harder than doing them on a druid in travel form.
nice jumps in the vid btw

Fence jump doesn't require any skill, you go sideways and flip your mouse and it is even easier while not formed, I do it most times without form

Fence jump doesn't require any skill, you go sideways and flip your mouse and it is even easier while not formed, I do it most times without form

There is still a diffrence between the classes. Taurens can pretty much just run straight forward to get over...

Users who are viewing this thread