US (VIDEO) Banned TC Jumps - Still Being Discussed About

Anyone who takes up space in exp-off games doing this stuff deserves a swift AFKing.
If you use these jumps just to piss people off and ruin games, then I can understand AFK'ing him. But if the jumps are used cleverly in a way the FC is gaining profit for his team, it can really improve the persons playstyle.
That's why I said they should use these jumps at their own risk and try to be smart with it.
Takes some time to master all of 'em though.

It's worth knowing how to do them, at least as a boomkin, hunter, or shaman in some cases, even if you'll never have to use them, because some day you might get a "tilted" mvq or devm etc with the flag trying to map exploit, and following them might be the only way to return.

There are several much more generally useful jumps not shown(one is, between ally gy and tun) that everyone should learn because they can traverse the map faster/better.

There are other videos on those already for the most part.

It's worth knowing how to do them, at least as a boomkin, hunter, or shaman in some cases, even if you'll never have to use them, because some day you might get a "tilted" mvq or devm etc with the flag trying to map exploit, and following them might be the only way to return.

There are several much more generally useful jumps not shown(one is, between ally gy and tun) that everyone should learn because they can traverse the map faster/better.

There are other videos on those already for the most part.
It's indeed really helpful to learn these jumps to keep up with FC's who are using these jumps.

Jumps are interesting but none of these jumps will be allowed in the TC as the winning team in a competitive match shouldn't be decided by who knows the most jumps.

Jumps are interesting but none of these jumps will be allowed in the TC as the winning team in a competitive match shouldn't be decided by who knows the most jumps.
Wouldn't say ''non'', I got informed some of them are still being discussed about. Hence the title.

I remember Conq replying in the 19s Curse chat, saying that probably not ALL of the jumps shown in the video will be banned. Then someone else said it's worth a discussion.
Ask the staff yourself if you want a 100% verification.

Users who are viewing this thread