US (VIDEO) Banned TC Jumps - Still Being Discussed About

You missed a lot, but I assume that's to keep some for yourself. I agree with Mvq that they shouldn't be released to the public. They should be found out by the people, as if you find out things for yourself you will be capable enough to choose to use it or not.

You missed a lot, but I assume that's to keep some for yourself. I agree with Mvq that they shouldn't be released to the public. They should be found out by the people, as if you find out things for yourself you will be capable enough to choose to use it or not.
As I said in the OP, I kept a few Off-screen for my own. Took me a while to find/master the ones I'm not sharing in the video. It's also highly doubtful that people will pull them off ;)

Why not just show them even more basic ones than in the video and let them work up. Don't let people lose the thrill of doing their own jumps.
There are parts in the map people don't know about, I haven't heard anyone mention it before. I'm doing this for them, there are parts in the map you can get your char stuck forever. That you need to ask a GM to restore it, but when you do they will know you exploited the most hardcore exploits of exploits. Which can result to a ban. There are bugged pixels that will make you DC or crash your client.
Basically, I'm doing this for their safety.
I might have missed some other casual jumps or exploits, but I'm a human too as I said. I plainly couldn't be arsed to re-upload the entire video for 1 or 2 missed jumps. :)

There are parts in the map people don't know about, I haven't heard anyone mention it before. I'm doing this for them, there are parts in the map you can get your char stuck forever. That you need to ask a GM to restore it, but when you do they will know you exploited the most hardcore exploits of exploits. Which can result to a ban. There are bugged pixels that will make you DC or crash your client.
Basically, I'm doing this for their safety.
I might have missed some other casual jumps or exploits, but I'm a human too as I said. I plainly couldn't be arsed to re-upload the entire video for 1 or 2 missed jumps. :)
I agree, which is why you shouldn't have included (mainly) the ally base, let people do it themselves. No use force feeding them. Show them simple ones and let them work up. It's a good lesson when you discover those places.

Want to do something useful? Send the vid to Blizz and tell them to patch this BS. It's yet another reason only asshats will be left in this game. :rolleyes:

Flame away kiddies.

duh

“Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.” - Dennis P. Kimbro

@Pepsi Did you miss my sayings? :D

No ones about to send a vid to blizz, and even if they did, the gm wouldn't show it to others or report it. Why kill the little fun thats left...

This same attitude is why Rated PvP is sh!t and nearly dead. gg
rated pvp is "sh!t and nearly dead" because blizzard has ignored rated pvp for the last 2 expansions they are so incompetent that it takes months to ban flyhackers and they dont even ban half of the bots on ladder

Well most people I've conversed about the decline in pvp stability, they tend to point fingers upon Activision. Now the company is world wide known for its Call Of Duty franchise, which quite frankly is ranks exceedingly high.

Anyway, Blizzard has lost many good employees due to its low paychecks, why not work at top notch companies listed in forbes, thus they tend to leave. The ones whom stick around tend to be active players...

So in conclusion "step up not fuck up blizz"

Cool things to know I guess if you just want to spend your time doing jumps, but why do you guys bother with this? They're looked down upon in every single bracket in the game, some are straight up banworthy. I figure you should probably spend your time being a better player than wasting away finding new hidden jumps that like 3 people in the game will even attempt to care about.

Anyone who takes up space in exp-off games doing this stuff deserves a swift AFKing.

Users who are viewing this thread