VIDEO - 3v3 2.4k Warrior

using focus is overrated

pretty good, nice background music too

you should level that up to 80 and make vids too

Camael said:
But Synapse.

Nice video overall, just please dont say no tazik as if you dident use engineering boosts as in synapse who is better than tazik on melee classes.

Mage didn't have synapse nor tazik, Paladin didn't even have engineering that night.

Warrior using BiS and Synapse, and I do 4k crits on a mage. This once every 12 seconds that I'm actually on him.

Link your 2.4k please? Oh, wait, link 1.5k...

Leukington said:
Mage didn't have synapse nor tazik, Paladin didn't even have engineering that night.

Warrior using BiS and Synapse, and I do 4k crits on a mage. This once every 12 seconds that I'm actually on him.

Link your 2.4k please? Oh, wait, link 1.5k...

Why the hate ?

You said no tazik as if it was a proof of soemthing but your using synapse which is better.

Yeah you hitted 2.4, congrats, as a warrior, even better, just edit your post, shut up about tazik and your good to hit 3 k.

EDIT : We all know you got carried by sparkly who is in fact one of the best 70's pvp players on eu if not in top 3.

Camael said:
Why the hate ?

You said no tazik as if it was a proof of soemthing but your using synapse which is better.

Yeah you hitted 2.4, congrats, as a warrior, even better, just edit your post, shut up about tazik and your good to hit 3 k.

EDIT : We all know you got carried by sparkly who is in fact one of the best 70's pvp players on eu if not in top 3.

Made me LOL in so many ways xD

Leukington said:
Made me LOL in so many ways xD

Being carried by sparkly ? not funneh.

You saying no tazik, but yes synapse ? not funneh.

You hitting 2.4 and claiming to be the first warr on eu to hit that ? not funneh.

Why do idiots laugh at non funneh stuff :< i dun get it.

Leukington said:
Is there any awesome lvl 80 twink community somewhere?

I left it because of how boring it got and the 80 community is kinda small tbh

imo the best lvl for warriors right now is 85 and in an rbg it doesnt get much better than that

Users who are viewing this thread