VIDEO - 3v3 2.4k Warrior

Camael said:
EDIT : We all know you got carried by sparkly who is in fact one of the best 70's pvp players on eu if not in top 3.

Made me lol xddd, unfortunately to say that a healer carries is abit of an exaggeration, after trying a few boosting jobs and imo outplaying the other team by some distance, yet my partner still being unable to score a kill made me sit back and realise that all i could do is heal and mana burn. :)

Jeego said:
I left it because of how boring it got and the 80 community is kinda small tbh

imo the best lvl for warriors right now is 85 and in an rbg it doesnt get much better than that

Warriors @ 85 is utter trash in compared to so many other classes. They have to get carried in mobility and are quite useless on their own. Yes, they're damage, but so is so many other classes that don't need to get carried in every single aspect except for their damage. Warriors are one of the least presented in top 100 of actual teams right now. I think there's 5 in my battlegroup @ least, where as warlocks count somewhere along the 40s haha.

Vapriest said:
Made me lol xddd, unfortunately to say that a healer carries is abit of an exaggeration, after trying a few boosting jobs and imo outplaying the other team by some distance, yet my partner still being unable to score a kill made me sit back and realise that all i could do is heal and mana burn. :)

I confirm what i said earlier, sparkly carried all the way.

Leukington said:
Is there any awesome lvl 80 twink community somewhere?

other than here or official forums (us), idk

but 80 is fun

lindenkron said:
Warriors @ 85 is utter trash in compared to so many other classes. They have to get carried in mobility and are quite useless on their own. Yes, they're damage, but so is so many other classes that don't need to get carried in every single aspect except for their damage. Warriors are one of the least presented in top 100 of actual teams right now. I think there's 5 in my battlegroup @ least, where as warlocks count somewhere along the 40s haha.

i Specified RBGS because warriors are a fantastic (R)bg class they make the best fcs and are rly capable in general in battlegrounds but i totally agree on the arena side of things ive been let down greatly by the class ever since late s9 in arena

mage/healer can 2v3 a lot of 3v3 teams... The teams you fought were a joke imo... Still you did it on a warrior props and you weren't prot. You played your part correctly and let the mage cc/shatter that's how your suppoe to play it. I didn't see the popular double mage/healer comp or much of pmr if any...

Ccecil said:
mage/healer can 2v3 a lot of 3v3 teams... The teams you fought were a joke imo... Still you did it on a warrior props and you weren't prot. You played your part correctly and let the mage cc/shatter that's how your suppoe to play it. I didn't see the popular double mage/healer comp or much of pmr if any...

Sorry but the double mage / disc priest at 2,5 started queue dodging, maybe another time

Camael said:
Falkor, what would you eventually advice, 80 retri pally or 80 mage ?

Have both and i might try 80's out.

mage is more op but i still like my ret. try both

Regarding the video: Avicii - Levels is a good song.

Regarding warriors at 85, current RBG team @~2550 rating runs 1 warrior who is able to FC (Note Morgan last season alternated if Im not mistaken). They are hands down the best fcs at rotating d cds + Self healing and the burst offered by them on a single target and cleaving basis is superb. As Jeego put it: excellent (r)bg class but mildly let down in arena situations. Since I assume the question is directed from an arena perspective, I would go 80 if I were you.

warriors best at self healing o,0?

Vapriest said:
Well if you watched the video with sound on you would realise the dude calling out polying x class has a voice that sounds dissimilar to cyber is what i was getting at :)

I had that bloody voice ringing a bell.

Why has this thread even been made than ?

I wouldent be surprised if it was not even Zombie who plaid his warr but some paid 3.2 multi glad warrior.

Users who are viewing this thread