EU+US Veteran to-do list and limitations after unsub?

Regarding Enchanting scrolls, you can use classic enchants up to level 65-70 but nothing above. You can use any BC, Wrath, Cata, MOP, + enchants after your sub expires. So if you're a strength user you will want to get Crusader on your weapons ahead on time.
I don't think this really made sense.

Am I able to enchant all classic enchants from pre-bc or everything post BC?

I don't think this really made sense.

Am I able to enchant all classic enchants from pre-bc or everything post BC?

only classic enchants that you could make with skill lvl 70 or everything from tbc till now
so no crusader as stated but also no minor speed !!

I don't see why you're being so obtuse, would you mind just explaining what people without gametime actually spend large amounts of gold on?
Im really not being obtuse. You can get by just fine on the f2p limit of 10 gold if you want. Having a stack of gold just keeps you from having to carry around walnut stock for those occasional pricey flight paths. If you dont think youll need the gold, spend it all. If you think youll need the gold, save some. I dont understand why youre being so combative about holding on to some currency.

not sure this is the right place for this question...anyone experience missing enchants after account expiration? I hadnt logged into my 19s in a LONG time (some since legion), but all toons except a couple have had all enchants stripped off. I opened a ticket, but thought i would ask yall that play a lot if you knew if this is normal? Thats a LOT of time and gold lost on those enchants!

Users who are viewing this thread